US and Canada based players

• SI Staff

HI - I'm trying to find some people to help me set up a new affiliate site for North America. It's been a couple of years since the NA community had their own site and forums, at least officially. So, if you have some web skills and can help dedicate a little time to getting this up and running please contact me, either via PM or at aljarov@hotmail.com.

You can also message me on MSN (my hotmail addy) or yahoo = aljarov.

I'm also interested in getting the old official clan - the Relegation Fighters - back up and running in time for the release of FM2010. So if you're interested in gaming online, also get in touch as we can start to assemble a group ready to go at release. We might even have a few little games before we start (Challenge games, international tourneys etc....)

Cheers - hope to hear from you guys soon...

Al

(US/Canada/Bermuda Head Researcher)

Definitely interested in this scene.... although a quick check of my PM inbox on here shows that I've contacted you before about this same sort of thing about a year ago, lol.

But i'm up for helping the American FM community and playing with a group of people in it ;P

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

I've purchased fmnorthamerica.com.....watch this (and that) space for developments. Still looking for people to get involved....

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

It's not yet up and running fully, but the new official FM community for the USA and Canada will be here:

www.fmnorthamerica.com

I'd be obliged if people would sign up and bookmark....there will be plenty of things happening on here by release.

• SI Staff

I know a few in Chicago actually, not least the Chicago AR.

The site is starting to get some traffic, but obviously the main aim is to get it ready for the launch of the game with some key add-ins.

Having the editor already, I'm getting the USL D1, D2, PDL, NPSL, PCSL, CSL all ready now.

There will be lots more.

I just signed up for your site. Hopefully you can get it off the ground and keep it going with some activity!

I am 100% in for an online league would love to do it but it is hard to find players in North American timezones that will play. We should try and get a good core group of guys and get it going!

• SI Staff

Well, it's certainly coming along. 57 signed up this week, which is a great start.

Still looking for help on cut outs and other tasks ahead of release as well as we're discussing a few huge league add ins thanks to the new editor!

See you there.

• SI Staff

I've posted the first couple of essential add in's over at FMNA.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/fmnorthamerica/index.php?showtopic=20&st=0&

You can now download the full US and Canadian soccer pyramid, plus a ton more.

Also made the updated media/journamists file available too.

Much more info on what's included at the site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

ANYONE WANT TO PLAY ONLINE?

The Relegation Fighters clan is starting a new MLS game on Tuesday Nov 10th at 8pm EST. We need 1 more player to have all 15 as human managers, please got to our site to sign up

http://z6.invisionfree.com/fmnorthamerica/index.php?showtopic=3&st=0

We need to know your favourite MLS side and yahoo/MSN id to confirm your participation.....first come first served...

ANYONE WANT TO PLAY ONLINE?

The Relegation Fighters clan is starting a new MLS game on Tuesday Nov 10th at 8pm EST. We need 1 more player to have all 15 as human managers, please got to our site to sign up

http://z6.invisionfree.com/fmnorthamerica/index.php?showtopic=3&st=0

We need to know your favourite MLS side and yahoo/MSN id to confirm your participation.....first come first served...

Would love to... except I don't get broadband installed in my new apartment until the 16th AND I'm in the UK so would be a bit late for me lol... I'll defo join the clan next year when I'm living in the states :) Have fun guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived