FM10 Has my money.

Having recently downloaded Championship Manager I can say FM10 whatever the result has my money. Apart from the 3D on CM is looking very good, that's the only highlight I can notice from it. Apart from that it is very hard to work, the days go slow, from what I can see of transfers it looks rather unrealistic as Aguero is already priced as 40 Mil so god knows what you have to pay for and even compared to FM09, I'd say FM09 is better. Tevez & Adebayor arn't in City but they'll probably changed that in the real game, anyhow, FM10 has already made £30 from me.

FM any day :)

Really?, wow, what a game.

I know yeah, I just put Roque & Robinho up front, however I only got 23 minutes into the game then tried changing some tactics then once I did I didn't even know how to get back to playing the match again! Either I'm an idiot or It's hard to work.

I know yeah, I just put Roque & Robinho up front, however I only got 23 minutes into the game then tried changing some tactics then once I did I didn't even know how to get back to playing the match again! Either I'm an idiot or It's hard to work.

They have Roque Santa Cruz in the team but no Tevez or Adebayor?

wtf?

Taken off of the CM forum:

"My bugs so far

1 ) The players all look like they have spent all day in the bar before the game they all run round as if they are drunk .

2 ) A player will often get the ball just outside the opponents penalty box and then proceed to run all the way back to their own goal line with it , before then turning round and trying to run all the way back up the pitch again . This is without any pressure from an opposing player

3) A goalie making a save on his own goalline will often walk backwards into his goal with the ball before kicking it upfield ( This should be a goal to the other team ).

4 ) Often you find as your team attacks that your strikers are nowhere to be seen until the screen moves and you see them running around like headless chickens , behind your own defenders in your half of the pitch nowhere near the ball .

5) If you want to watch the whole game there is not a decent speed to set it to . Very fast still takes 40 odd minutes to get through a game and the fastest setting is like table tennis it makes your eyes hurt as it jerks back and forwards its that fast . No idea whether the timer setting is meant to make the game time run faster as it does nothing .

6) Throw ins and crosses into the penalty box result in 6 players charging like headless chickens to the same spot to try and get the ball .

7) A striker was doing the missed a sitter animation on the goalline and then ran away just as the keeper did a goalkick . This resulted in the goalie kicking the ball against the player just as he ran past and the ball bounced free and the player kicked the ball into the net . Clearly this should have been a free kick as he was within 10 yards but the goal stood .

8)I also cannot find any easy way to set up who takes corners or throw ins without going through all the mess of setting up all the rigmarole in the training settings . If anyone knows how to just select free kick takers ,corner kick takers and throw in takers it would be appreciated ."

CM10 looks a bit of an epic fail really. I actually thought it sounded good and would rival FM!

Archived