player values

i don't get player values. Surely a player value is a price the player is worth and to be purchased for. Yet you have to 9 times out of 10 pay double the value.

It seems a ridiculus thing to have

i.e

Fabregas Value 30mill Sale price 60mill +

Tuncay Value 4.4mill Sale price 8mill +

Surely you may aswell not bother having values if thats not the actual value of a player!!

i don't get player values. Surely a player value is a price the player is worth and to be purchased for. Yet you have to 9 times out of 10 pay double the value.

It seems a ridiculus thing to have

i.e

Fabregas Value 30mill Sale price 60mill +

Tuncay Value 4.4mill Sale price 8mill +

Surely you may aswell not bother having values if thats not the actual value of a player!!

Yes it's how much they're worth, how much you spend on them is their club's value.

Definition: If a player has recently joined a club (i.e in that transfer window) then the value is the buying price. However the value, for someone like Steven Gerrard or Cesc Fabregas, who havent moved clubs recently is calculated by a mixture of the players CA and the players Reputation.

Definition: If a player has recently joined a club (i.e in that transfer window) then the value is the buying price. However the value, for someone like Steven Gerrard or Cesc Fabregas, who havent moved clubs recently is calculated by a mixture of the players CA and the players Reputation.

Yes alright, if thats the case why do you NEVER pay the players true value

I don't think there should be a value figure on the game.

I think you price for a player should be based on your representation of thier stats, and there form.

I agree with this to a level however I feel that instead of having set values, we should set them and have no asking price.

Form seems to affect one of my players drastically, when he doesnt play two games in a row his price is around 2-5mil. After he plays one game it goes back up to 15mil. Then I have some players regardless of form stay on the one price. I have had a player on 21mil for past two seasons

Archived