Leauge cup and Friendlies ..

Hey Guys How Are you?

so the thing

in real life teams like chelsea man utd liverpool etc rearly play their first eleven il leauge cup and first rounds of fa cup and give the chance for small clubs a chance but this is never the case in fm they play their best eleven from the begining

what you think guys...

I'm very good thank you.

You should of worded the question better imo, it makes it sound like you haven't asked a question although I do know what you mean.

In terms of the question then I think it would be complicated to put it into the game to put out weaker sides just for Carling and F.A. Cup games.

in real life teams like chelsea man utd liverpool etc rearly play their first eleven il leauge cup and first rounds of fa cup and give the chance for small clubs a chance

They don't do it tio give the smaller teams a chance really, they want to win. However I feel they do it to give younger players, and back up players a chance to prove themselevs, and give them first team experience.

I do agree with your suggestion though, the top teams should play more young players in these games.

I'm very good thank you.

You should of worded the question better imo, it makes it sound like you haven't asked a question although I do know what you mean.

In terms of the question then I think it would be complicated to put it into the game to put out weaker sides just for Carling and F.A. Cup games.

I think it is slightly different. All depends on level of opposition. I started with Exeter and played Arsenal in 3rd round of both Carling and FA Cup and they fielded Fabianski, Djourou, Vela, Ramsey etc

Maybe that was level of opposition, but id say its reasonably realistic.

I think it is slightly different. All depends on level of opposition. I started with Exeter and played Arsenal in 3rd round of both Carling and FA Cup and they fielded Fabianski, Djourou, Vela, Ramsey etc

Maybe that was level of opposition, but id say its reasonably realistic.

Oh right, looks like I'm wrong then. Maybe it's just luck.

Archived