FM on Mac

I don't want this to come over all kiss ass, but I just wanted to really thank S.I for making the FM series compatible for Mac as well as PC; I just had a look on the Championship Manager site for the first time and it appears from the forums there that their new game will be a PC release only, with a possibility of a Mac version coming out at a later, not specified, date (apologies if I am wrong about this).

Anyway, as much as I may sometimes moan about various things in the game that I would like to be different, it sure is nice as a mac user to have something to be able to moan about.

thanks again, looking forward to the new game and being able to play it at the same time as PC users.

:)

I second this. As a mac user myself I was thrilled to see this game available to me. I am usually a lurker here and read mainly the informational type of posts, but I felt compelled to back up Jason24 on his kudos to SI. Keep supporting the Mac platform and you will get my money at each release. I have been buying this game since WWSM 2008.

I'm glad there's a mac version of the game, will be buying a mac later this year:)

But i have a question for mac users, is there any disadvantages you faced with the mac version of this game compared to windows?

For example, i would like to download skins and club badges for my game, are the skins and club badges which people released on the web able to be use on my mac?

I'm glad there's a mac version of the game, will be buying a mac later this year:)

But i have a question for mac users, is there any disadvantages you faced with the mac version of this game compared to windows?

For example, i would like to download skins and club badges for my game, are the skins and club badges which people released on the web able to be use on my mac?

All Skins and Badges, and Facepacks, and what ever else work fine.

And Yes, Thanks to SI :thup:

As good as it is having Mac support, the thing that I really have to champion is the dual format release.

Normally when a game is released for the Mac, you have to buy it separately. Of course, that's expected, it's a different format. You don't expect the PS3 version of a game when you buy it for the 360.

SI and SEGA are one of a small number of companies who will happily ship you the game to be played on two different formats at no extra cost. It also helps that all the data is cross compatible as well, so you can move your game with ease between computers and formats without suffering.

You won't regret changing to Mac. I bought mine in January and the Macbook goes everywhere with me. It is the bet computer I have ever used. The software is a bit to get used to but it's very intuitive and I learned the ins and outs very quickly.

WWSM09 runs flawlessly, I have never crashed nor any other issue with the software.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Archived