Any idea's?

Just wondering if anyone else see's thier players running away from the ball, running over it and completely ignore it? Seems very strange indeed. Having played myself for a very long time, I simply can't understand why it's happening. Gotta be tactical. Cause simply put if this was noticed in testing it would have had to have been fixed. Simply due to the fact that it happens so often.

The only conclussion I can come to is that it must be tactical and the testers or SI didn't notice it. Obviously I will wait for the inevitable response's. Seems simple but really unrealistic. Players that I watch every week seem to go for the ball all the time. Ty in advance.

If you really think testers missed this and/or they saw it and thought it was a fair representation of football, you need to get a grip. Things may be alot harder to fix than you think. Fair enough you can complain about it on a public forum and if bothered enough save pkms and upload to the bugs forum. But the general tone of your post (and previous posts) is insulting to say the least, and very far off the mark.

If you really think testers missed this and/or they saw it and thought it was a fair representation of football, you need to get a grip. Things may be alot harder to fix than you think. Fair enough you can complain about it on a public forum and if bothered enough save pkms and upload to the bugs forum. But the general tone of your post (and previous posts) is insulting to say the least, and very far off the mark.

A bit harsh, there was nothing wrong with his tone.

Archived