Players' natural positions

I don't think it is, but would love it if there is a way. It can be a pain when you look for a certain player and the scout reports compare him with the wrong players and the wrong position because that isn't their natural position.

A filter option for this would be great, as also would be an option to sort by asking price on the transfer screen.

I don't think it is, but would love it if there is a way. It can be a pain when you look for a certain player and the scout reports compare him with the wrong players and the wrong position because that isn't their natural position.

A filter option for this would be great, as also would be an option to sort by asking price on the transfer screen.

Im pretty sure the scout report compares him to the best player in the position. So if you scout an AMR, he will usually be compared to Stevie Gerrard at Liverpool, even though hes not a natural (Accomplished?) in the position. Just happens to be the best player to play there.

Im pretty sure the scout report compares him to the best player in the position. So if you scout an AMR, he will usually be compared to Stevie Gerrard at Liverpool, even though hes not a natural (Accomplished?) in the position. Just happens to be the best player to play there.

Yes I know, but if the player is a WB/M/AM RL and you want to compare him only to your Left sided WB then you can't on the scout report, but you can on the coach report. So to find out what his preferred position is (ie the one that the scouts would look at) you have to look at their 'personal' bit to see the description. If it says something like 'talented winger' you know he wont be compared to your wing back.

This is something I would love. I am quite sad and partucular about having all my starting 11 in their natural positions.

I'm with you on this one. I am obsessed with it, when I get an injury crisis and have to play people out of position I hate the world.

I'm with you on this one. I am obsessed with it, when I get an injury crisis and have to play people out of position I hate the world.

surely this severely restricts the players you buy?

there is no evidence to suggest there is any difference in performance when playing an 'accomplished' player there.

I think players tend to shine more often than not when played in their natural positions and am very picky about it. So when searching to buy a player, I have got to click on each player and check if their natural position is the one I am looking to fill and when I am going through 20 players, it really becomes annoying.

Archived