F.A Cup Semi Final Heartbreak. Player Naming*

Never have i had such a game i've looked forward to, i've always been Q.P.R team i support or a big club, with occasionally a kick abotu at local side st Albans.

But i thought i'd give it a go with Nottm Forest see if i could bring back the European days, after a great cup run that i found really exciting, Charlton away 1-0, Sheff Wed away 1-1 then winnign 4-0 in the replay, i was gutted to hear of Aston Villa in the 6th round but it was them or another top flight team and i was delighted to take a 2-0 lead before Tyson got sent off and 74mins & them to pull one back, but nether the less semi final draw, Chelsea Liverpool or Arsenal.

I wanted Liverpool as it would be a great showdown 2 of the most succesful English team in Europe. I got my wish and it would be Liverpool to walk out alongside us at Wembley. Had to wait a month for the game, but as it got closer i really for once did get excited about a game on football manager.

I didn't quite go as far as suits and pre match press conferences in the toilets as some do, but nether the less so excited, missing Tyson through injury i had to rely on a reserve stricker & top scorer Earnshaw.

So the game kicks off, 7 minutes in and my excitement doubles Chris Cohen beat Liverpool's defence and opened the scoring, i really thought i could do it now especially after the success over Aston Villa, Torres had a goal ruled out offside on 19 minutes and so i really thought it was going to be my day, then Earnshaw goes down and has to be subbed so leaving me with a reserve striker up front on his own and Claus Jorgeson playing off him to make matters worse Mascherano scored on 27 minutes, i knew i had to change something and thought it would be a good idea to attack, considering i was scoring for fun in the league aswel as conceding a lot i decide my best way forward is to attack, i had a fcouple of chances aswel as Torres hitting some from distance and testing Paul Smith in goal.

Hlaf time comes around and i tink the tactics a little more but wasn't to sure how to approach the second half, i thought to hold back on for a draw and try my luck on penaltys but thought i couldn't last another 75 minutes without them breaking through. I lasted 112 minutes Torres scores and i'm 2 - 1 down at Wembley, decide to give it all now what could i lose if im already losing? Pushed my wingers up so it was like a 4 2 3 1 and it was starting to pay off, we had a good few chances and i was gutted to see Adam Newbold (the sub) hit the bar with a header, Chris Cohen again had another chance but his effort hit the post from which, ball goes up field and Ryan Babel scores to make it 3-1 with 16 minutes left. Heartbreak :(

Really hoped i could of got to the final, would of been european football for a championship side again, Nottm Forest fans would of loved it, i have 3 games left of the season now chasing that last play off spot curently occupied by Swansea and that's where i go for my first of 3 cup finals to return to Wembley for a playoff final.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place & sorry if no one cares but i'm sure you've felt like this once and normal society just wouldn't understand the emotions ;) Also if anyone would like to see some screenshots i'll sort them out to not that you would :p

Dream over guys :( Moussi got sent off in the 4th minute of the Swansea game we still took a 1-0 lead into half time, then they hit back with 2 in the second half, 8 pooints off play offs 2 games left, such a close season that could of been so much, gutted. :(

Needed this, been bored of FM for a while so a good exciting game expierence to ge tme hooked again :) hopefully can carry this game on with as much excitement untill FM10 with hopefully a lot of succes stories.

Could you get a picture of the league table please?

Okay well i have 2 games left, then i'll ge tthrough to season review i think the name of it is, and post a screen of that & league table aswel as anythign else someone would like to see, i like to think i'd be mentioned. Maybe Pele or Souza (cb's) a signing of the season, been amazing for me them two.

Okay well i have 2 games left, then i'll ge tthrough to season review i think the name of it is, and post a screen of that & league table aswel as anythign else someone would like to see, i like to think i'd be mentioned. Maybe Pele or Souza (cb's) a signing of the season, been amazing for me them two.

Yeah. End of season league table would be good thanks. Want to see how my beloved Ipswich finished.

Right i'm not to good at this image uploading lark, but i'll give it a go none the less

i have a copy of the final league table, my transfer history for the season, my cup run, and the overview of that Liverpool game.

Cuprun.jpg

Liverpoolgame.jpg

leaguetable.jpg

transfers.jpg

I shall post a final screenshot of the english season review aswel as any other screens anyone may request.

Unlucky mate on your semi final defeat, Still a very good achievement getting to the Semi final's of the Fa cup in the first season with a Championship side.

Could you post your league fixtures? Intrested to see how you got on against teams in the League.

Yeah course Barkermush, the results are rather up and down to be honest nothing consistant but they'll be up in a moment.

I've laready secured some new signings on free transfers Joe Murphy (gk) off Scun*thorpe & Julian Gray or Jermome Thomas undecided which left winger ot pick.

Archived