F.A Cup Semi Final Heartbreak.

Never have i had such a game i've looked forward to, i've always been Q.P.R team i support or a big club, with occasionally a kick abotu at local side st Albans.

But i thought i'd give it a go with Nottm Forest see if i could bring back the European days, after a great cup run that i found really exciting, Charlton away 1-0, Sheff Wed away 1-1 then winnign 4-0 in the replay, i was gutted to hear of Aston Villa in the 6th round but it was them or another top flight team and i was delighted to take a 2-0 lead before Tyson got sent off and 74mins & them to pull one back, but nether the less semi final draw, Chelsea Liverpool or Arsenal.

I wanted Liverpool as it would be a great showdown 2 of the most succesful English team in Europe. I got my wish and it would be Liverpool to walk out alongside us at Wembley. Had to wait a month for the game, but as it got closer i really for once did get excited about a game on football manager.

I didn't quite go as far as suits and pre match press conferences in the toilets as some do, but nether the less so excited, missing Tyson through injury i had to rely on a reserve stricker & top scorer Earnshaw.

So the game kicks off, 7 minutes in and my excitement doubles Chris Cohen beat Liverpool's defence and opened the scoring, i really thought i could do it now especially after the success over Aston Villa, Torres had a goal ruled out offside on 19 minutes and so i really thought it was going to be my day, then Earnshaw goes down and has to be subbed so leaving me with a reserve striker up front on his own and Claus Jorgeson playing off him to make matters worse Mascherano scored on 27 minutes, i knew i had to change something and thought it would be a good idea to attack, considering i was scoring for fun in the league aswel as conceding a lot i decide my best way forward is to attack, i had a fcouple of chances aswel as Torres hitting some from distance and testing Paul Smith in goal.

Hlaf time comes around and i tink the tactics a little more but wasn't to sure how to approach the second half, i thought to hold back on for a draw and try my luck on penaltys but thought i couldn't last

Archived