Hi!

Not sure if this has been discussed in too much detail, but had a quick look around and haven't found too much.

I think the whole financing on FM08 needs to be sorted. Maybe not sorted, but improving and giving you, the manager, a more hands on approach. This could turn into the different jobs/chairman argument, but I think, like some others, that the financial aspect of the game is indeed limited.

Having played as bigger clubs, ie arsenal, aston villa, ac milan and barcelona to name a few, i haven't noticed the finances, as they all have big stadiums, are popular, so in turn generate money through tickets and merchandise easily. But having started a game with another team, whose finances arent as strong as these clubs, i saw and thought that maybe something could be done to help the club and manager so that playing can become more fun.

Have people discussed this before? i will put my more detailed views and suggestions if this topic is of interest to people

Thanks

Hi!

Not sure if this has been discussed in too much detail, but had a quick look around and haven't found too much.

I think the whole financing on FM08 needs to be sorted. Maybe not sorted, but improving and giving you, the manager, a more hands on approach. This could turn into the different jobs/chairman argument, but I think, like some others, that the financial aspect of the game is indeed limited.

Having played as bigger clubs, ie arsenal, aston villa, ac milan and barcelona to name a few, i haven't noticed the finances, as they all have big stadiums, are popular, so in turn generate money through tickets and merchandise easily. But having started a game with another team, whose finances arent as strong as these clubs, i saw and thought that maybe something could be done to help the club and manager so that playing can become more fun.

Have people discussed this before? i will put my more detailed views and suggestions if this topic is of interest to people

Thanks

Archived