scouting question

I tend to get as many scouts as possible, and send them all over the place. The best ones scout their areas of most knowledge, while lesser scouts will go to obscure locations, to increase club knowledge :D

Normally scout some competitions in England as well.

Next Opposition, Holland*, Brazil*, England*, UK&Ireland, and some other ares.

*Holland and Brazil because i put Load All Players From: Brazil, Holland and England.

I find that from those three countries the best players are coming :D

i also do that sometimes. i find if you focus on low age, they'll find good youngsters that they wouldn't necessarily otherwise if you did all ages then filtered........

anyone else confirm this?

Yep, set them to "normal" and they can/will find youngsters and "older" players, specify the search to U20 they will focus on this and thus only visit U20 games to scout and get a higher chance to find that true talent.

Whereever I can. If I'm a Premiership Club then I usually sign a couple of Brazilian scouts straight away and send them scouting to Brazil. Same with Scotland and Italy too usually. I tend to search for players aged between 21 and 26.

I tend to get as many scouts as possible, and send them all over the place. The best ones scout their areas of most knowledge, while lesser scouts will go to obscure locations, to increase club knowledge :D

Normally scout some competitions in England as well.

Same here :thup:

Archived