Missing training...

Josip Simunic missed training and I fined him two weeks wages.

"He believes this fine is totally undeserved and feels that you are victimising him because he is leaving the club in the near future" (he's moving clubs in January...)

Considering this is the second time he's missed training it's hardly unfair...

Anyway I think there should be more player interaction available on an issue such as... being able to say...actually wait no this fine isnt unfair at all you douche bag...because...

Why're you getting so bothered about his reaction when he is leaving anyways? In that case you should've wished for an option to fine him for a month. On the other hand, if its some indispensable player, you can always give him a warning at the beginning.

I'd much prefer to be able to sack a player for this. Especially if they are seen leaving a night club the day before a match.

You could have club suspension rules for players, like give them a 6 match suspension internally for missing training, rather than fining them.

Of course you could still ban them and fine them, or one or the other.

You do see sometimes where clubs add additional matches to a player who was involved in violent conduct, or breaks a players leg during a match.

That would be a nice way of handling it.

Why're you getting so bothered about his reaction when he is leaving anyways? In that case you should've wished for an option to fine him for a month. On the other hand, if its some indispensable player, you can always give him a warning at the beginning.

Because it's just unrealistic...

Totally agree Joe, you should be able to do this with Ref's too or the FA.

When you have a player who isn't being picked and moans you should be able to say more too. When you have two players who fall out you should be able to tell them to belt up.

It's ok for a player to moan and ruin your squad harmony but surely you should be able to counter him and say shut it mush.

I'd hate to say this but ... Uchem cough, cough .... Sliders could be a solution. Or maybe more, as in the form of sub sliders.

It just boils down to the media interaction comments, as in from what you say, how you say it, and how they react on what you say, and what they 'think' you say.

I have a feeling in my water that in some of the new announcements SI/they might mention some better method of interacting with the media, such as slider sub menu's. It's the/possibly a/ real solution to the current, what else can I say it's choice A,B or C? Or media comments and team talks are often same old same old with the choices.

Sorry to waffle.................. but the choices available/selected and reaction occured, is often is misleading.

".....Huh....No ....Nooo.. I actualy meant to click 'X' choice becasue this is what happens, as player has be disobediant far too often, with my manager 'Hat' on it's man mangement being able to stress or even personalise your statements game choices available as it's a game with some human interaction, or simply just get the point accrosss to why you saying this now or again, that not what it's showing you in the game, or how the game interprets or offers your selection from the game options available.

Some time's it leads to confusion. Without the ability to stress as, to get the point accross with the choice are availble, the reactions vary, etc, it can become extremely complex. I tend to think deep, at times, and think of the every action has a re-action. So what I want to get accross to vent or motivate a player can be confused by the game mechanics... I can understand why it can have a flip side, but a little more accuray would be nice, so onto the sub slider solution.

So if I am warning a player it would be nice to stress in the form of sub sliders let's say.

I'm in the Fine/Discipling menu:-

I choose > Warning ****

Fine x1 weeks wage

Fine x2 weeks wages

So if you choose warning option, you can stress.

Warning --> Warning cool, calm and collected.

-------> Neither, even, wooden and ordinary.

--------> Not a happy bunny, angry, very disapointed.

That would make it easier, can be easily ingored. Either way. How to code human interactions and feelings it to the game I'd leave that to the GURU's at SI.

Archived