Who had the bright idea...

...of making injuries so frequent?

I bought the Mac version, and i did fine with Juve for my first season, even with injuries happening every game. But in this second year the injuries are flat out ridiculous. On average i have 2.3 injuries a game. It's just unheard of. Every damn game i lose a player. Training is fine, so that's no explanation. The opposition keeps injuring my players, and usually in the first half, so that screws me because i waste two subs right away.

Who's great idea was it to do this? I haven't played a single game yet where i didn't lose a player for less than two weeks.

I have version 9.0.0 23553 (m.e. v724)

So i assume there is a new version? Please tell me i don't have to restart a career in order to have the new patch work. And, i am still trying to get used to my Mac (been on vacation a lot and haven't had much time to learn it), so how do i do it?

Hmmm, you're on the unpatched version. Yeah there have been 3 patch releases. Havent patched my game after the 2nd one though. And it runs just fine with the occasional injury here and there. And no, you dont have to restart your career.

getting the patch installed then loading a game started before you patched up will not apply all the patch changes. Im not sure if it will fix the injury bug for you. Worth a try though.

Not intially but it will apply once an end of season update runs.

Archived