Fm 2009 has run out of memory

wtf is this how can this be possible ? i cant pass from that game with braga is impossible

i get same the error every-time

73535908.th.png

relevant system specs

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 920 @ 3.5GHz

Memory: Corsair Dominator 6GB 12800 DDR3 Triple Channel

Hard Drive: 1TB Sata2 + 1TB Sata2 ( Raid 0 configuration)

Video Card: 2X ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2

Physics Card : BFG Tech Ageia Physx 128 Mb

Monitor: Asus MK241H

Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Ultimate SP2 64 bits

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4

PSU: Corsair HX-1000W Modular

i used gamebooster to try solve the problem but didn't worked ( because it turns off not needed programs and services )

second already tried closing not needed programs manually (including anti virus) .

I had 34% of ram free , and i have also a 12GB of virtual memory and it had 5GB(+/-) occupied.

Usually on my system FM eats 1.5gb of ram and wen it hapends its eating only 457MB

this is a recent problem this started to happen yesterday

Go on holiday just for the game that the message brings up, then come back after. Its not ideal i know but it may work.

yes holiday solves still

here is the problem it happens on every match all of them on second part of the match as-well .

i cant go on holiday every match thats absurd

Was actually going to add that last night, but I forgot

Now I should just leave.

Anyway, back on topic, I would just go with what the rest are saying, as I don't have much of an idea. Although, taking a rough stab in the dark, I notice the CPU usage is rather low, usually mine is rather high. Nice specs as well btw ;)

Was actually going to add that last night, but I forgot

Now I should just leave.

Anyway, back on topic, I would just go with what the rest are saying, as I don't have much of an idea. Although, taking a rough stab in the dark, I notice the CPU usage is rather low, usually mine is rather high. Nice specs as well btw ;)

thanks

reinstall didn't sorted it out , removing all kit packs and pictures and using default skin didn't solved it

wen playing a match cpu usage is always like that wen processing however it jumps a lot

Something went wrong with the file then.

How does the game behave if you start a new game. Does it still crash then? If it is crashing on a new game, then there is a system problem. If it's not crashing on a new game, then the file you have is corrupted some how.

Sorry to say.

There used to be a way to submit your files to have them fixed. My brother had his files fixed a few years ago when his game crashed at a certain point.

I don't know if you can get that done anymore.

What happens, if you start the game, but then pause it. Go to the manager screen and choose to go on holiday then.

Rather than holidaying before the game starts, take a holdiay a few seconds into it.

Probably won't work.

first go to this page

http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php

download and install it ,

First BACKUP your file

open the CFF explorer

Open FM.exe with it

Click on File header

Click on "Click here" lol

Select : App can handle 2Gb address space

Click OK

File -> save

your done :D

this solved my out of memory issue and FM is using more than 2g of ram now :) , isued a file monitor and the reason it was getting that error because it was reaching the 2Gb limit on a 32bits application

Archived