Getting Sick of "Being Controversial"!

Always getting those warnings, the occasional touchline bans etc...

Board reacts like you ran over a child or something.

The fact remains, if you are right, you should be able to say some 'controversial' stuff.

Anyway, here's an example:

warning.jpg

Alright, you see the underlined part, but I was so certain it wasn't offside. But you always get that same shiet.

Let's have a look(the very last split second Picheon, #83, touched it ball).

offside1.jpg

He passes ball to number #92.

offside2.jpg

Who controls, and scores it:

offside3.jpg

Of course, for once, I didn't send my assistant to the press conference.

The very First question: 'You saw a dissalowed goal for you team today etc.....Do you agree it was wrongly ruled out?"

In real life, I wouldn't spare the refs.

But I answered politely: 'I think it's fair to say that I agree with that". (Wooo, slow down, don't go bashing on them too hard now!)

Anyway, I'm not gonna whine etc, cause I love playing the game, and this is maybe not such an important part of the game, but I just wanna say:

Give us some freedom, PLEASE!

The game colors inside the lines a bit too much. Let us cross it sometimes.

Hes clearly onside for a few reasons

13, hes playing him onside

and possible 38 aswell.

Where it went wrong, looks simple, number 13 should have came tried to block the pass or any run made by the passes, and number 15 should have done a better job in picking up the goalscorer

But surely either way, the news piece could reflect that? The news piece isn't meant to be a message direct from the FA or anything, it's a neutral reporting on the fact that the FA had cautioned him. If the goal wasn't offside, then whether the manager gets cautioned or not, the newspiece should not say that "replays did seem to indicate that the referee made the correct decision", surely?

Are you able to refer to the incident with having a 'direct' reference to the ref itself

for example:

"You saw a disallowed goal for you team today etc.....Do you agree it was wrongly ruled out?"

"It was a good goal wasn't it?" Manager A replies "Pity really..." The shaking of his head showed his true feelings.

I did read the OP, but I typed the wrong thing. Meant "onside". :(

I think he thought you were contradicting yourself as you said FA would be on the side of the referee and assistant.

He thought you meant the assistant manager, you meant the assistant referee.

You do sometimes get: "So far the FA has remained quiet on the issue, fuelling speculation that the referee made the wrong decision (or someting similar)

True.

But why won't we ever get an admission that the ref was wrong, and maybe get demoted? However rare that is.

It happened (sometimes) on 01/02.

Archived