FM 09 Sound pack

Run a search on here on the forums there was some un-completed one's but this is from memory, there was a bit of attitude of I am am better than you and a lot of folks downloaded this cocky fellows sounds packs, I downloaded some I am not going to slander the guy but he did have quite an attitue and never finsihed/ironed out some of the bugs as some of the sounds go stuck in a loop.

Sorry the one's I know off were not finished, not claiming that I am able to do this stuff myself, good for those that contribute... However try the some unofficial forums that have this sort of stuff posted and other downloads for FM.

Run a search on here on the forums there was some un-completed one's but this is from memory, there was a bit of attitude of I am am better than you and a lot of folks downloaded this cocky fellows sounds packs, I downloaded some I am not going to slander the guy but he did have quite an attitue and never finsihed/ironed out some of the bugs as some of the sounds go stuck in a loop.

Sorry the one's I know off were not finished, not claiming that I am able to do this stuff myself, good for those that contribute... However try the some unofficial forums that have this sort of stuff posted and other downloads for FM.

To be fair to Bennico, he's not had an awful lot of time on his hands, so he hasn't got round to perfecting it yet.

I use this soundpack and i can confirm that it is awesome, much better than the default sounds that come with the game :thup: Top work by Bennico

To be fair to Bennico, he's not had an awful lot of time on his hands, so he hasn't got round to perfecting it yet.

I use this soundpack and i can confirm that it is awesome, much better than the default sounds that come with the game :thup: Top work by Bennico

It wasn't Bennico, not that fellow. I scanned Bennico's soundpack thread, seem to be quite a few happy downloaders. It's not that person at all. The other person that's name escapes me was rather cocky to be honest, and they weren't all that good at all, but at least they tried and published to the game community it's more than I've done.

Archived