Man City administration

Basically as the title suggests. It hasnt happened on any of my saves, teams like Liverpool, Man U or others potentially end up in administration. Well has this ever happend to Man City on anyones saves? Have their moneybags backers ever pulled put and left them in the creek? I only wonder as if it doesnt/hasnt happened then i cant see any way of being able to continually compete with them in the transfer market. Let me know your stories, cheers :thup:

I've rarely seen the compete efficiently in the transfer markets. Especially as it gets into a few seasons and newgens come through. AI just seems to not be capable of providing a challenge in the long term, just the first season or so.

No Simon, I've never seen Man City go into administration on any save. They just keep on spending hundreds of millions season after season. Disgraceful if it wasn't for the fact it all goes on my dead wood :D:D

No Simon, I've never seen Man City go into administration on any save. They just keep on spending hundreds of millions season after season. Disgraceful if it wasn't for the fact it all goes on my dead wood :D:D

Off topic but I just realised that has a whole other horrible meaning...

On topic: Nah, never seen it. Never got past 2012 mind you!

Aren't Man City sugar-daddied up the wazoo? Maybe that's why.

Liverpool and Man Yoo were bought using huge loans. I know when Fergie retires it's pretty much curtains for them and they tend to drop out of the top 4, usually replaced by Man City or whoever I'm managing (big up myself).

Archived