carnt load upthe new squads

can any1 help me please iv been on the database editor loaded it up and updated the squads then i saved the game by pressing save data base when i go to new game i carnt find them it only says default database or 9.3.0 can any one help me how to load up my new squads please thank you

Ive downloaded & installed an unofficial 3rd party update but it doesn't work, please help!

The most common installation problems are:

1. Check to see if the file downloaded properly, it usually takes around 15 mins (ish) depending on your connection to download, if

it downloaded sooner the file may be corrupt and you may need to download again.

2. Did you un-zip the file before placing it in My Documents, it should be a yellow folder not a book

3. Go to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/db then click on the yellow folder of the db you installed, if you click on it and you see lots of .dat files (such as people.dat) then you have the database installed correctly. However if you have to click through two folders with the name of the update on it before you see the dat files then you have an extra folder so the game wont pick the db up. Drag the update from My Documents to your desktop and click inside the update folder, if you see another folder and not lots of dat files then drag this back to your db file inside my doucments and try again.

From editors' hideaway FAQs.

Archived