Dutch first division in FM10

What about the new rule in the dutch first division?

In this season the last 2 teams in the dutch first division will relegate to the new Topklasse (all amateur teams) They can't promote back to the first division

In season 2010/2011 it is the same, 2 teams relegate to the dutch new Topklasse and they can't promote back to the first division.

The dutch FA want 16 teams in the First division (thats the reason that the 4 relegate teams can't promote back in the first 2 years)

After 2 years teams can promote from the topklasse to the first division.

Is this new rule and maybe the new topklasse added in FM10?

Sorry for my english.

Ooooh.............. Interesting rule and re-shuffle. That would be a right royal old pain in the rear to get relegated, in that season, I would be a more than livid to be honest with you. Should that happen when I was managing. Which sadley happens quite a lot.

FM is usually very up to date with competition rules. I didn't even know that the uefa cup was becoming euro cup, and all the new champions cup rules, until I saw them in FM...

Btw Wijnand how far into FM09 are you now? :p I saw your other thread a few months back about you going 60+ seasons in 08.

Vanaf het seizoen 1971/1972 tot en met het seizoen 2008/2009 was het niet mogelijk om te degraderen uit de eerste divisie.

Vanaf het seizoen 2010/2011 degradeert één club uit de eerste divisie naar de Topklasse tenzij de twee topklasseteams die recht hebben om te promoveren, hiervan afzien.

In het overgangsjaar 2009/2010 degraderen twee clubs naar de Topklasse.

Wijnand fens have a look here

FM is usually very up to date with competition rules. I didn't even know that the uefa cup was becoming euro cup, and all the new champions cup rules, until I saw them in FM...

Btw Wijnand how far into FM09 are you now? :p I saw your other thread a few months back about you going 60+ seasons in 08.

Now in season 8 with feyenoord.

Still playing Salernitana game in fm08 now half way season 68 :-)

Archived