"Awaiting treatment for injury"

Here's the deal - I signed Merida on loan from Arsenal for my QPR team ( with no future fee clause), and since I liked how he was playing and developing i managed to buy him. He was still officially on loan though, and was set to join me on January the 1st.

However, in mid-november he got an injury and my staff advised me to terminate his loan so his club could treat him, which I did - and in his injury status it read "Awaiting treatment for hip injury".

Fast forward a month to the opening day on the winter transfer window - he joined me but apparently he was still in his banged up "Awaiting treatment". Although - when I asked for a physio report the bloke told me he's out for 4-5 months. Note that his injury status still reads "Awaiting treatment for hip injury". As if I haven't stressed it enough :p Should I be worried or will he be back in 4/5 months?

I had this happen, apparently all my physios had retired or moved on.

I signed a few more physios and treatment became available.

Perhaps try sign a new physio or sack your current staff and hire new physios.?

I had this happen, apparently all my physios had retired or moved on.

I signed a few more physios and treatment became available.

Perhaps try sign a new physio or sack your current staff and hire new physios.?

I tried this but it didn't work. Both of my injured players were still left 'awaiting treatment' for a number of months. I asked around and apparently using FMRTE is the only way.

Archived