Seeing as the thread was old and closed

I though I would update my leicester Season here, after not playing this save for a long time I picked it up while traveling to cornwall and had my best season icon_biggrin.gif

History Before:

Season 1, championship - 14th place

Season 2, championship - 2nd place

Season 3, premiership - 6th plce, league cup semis

Season 4, premiership - 7th place

Season 5, premiership - 8th place

But this season something amazing happened:

Season 6, premiership - 7th place, EURO Vase winner, UEFA Cup Winner

Yes i wait 6 seasons and then 2 trophies come along at once icon_biggrin.gif and also go up one place from last time in the league. Pick of the matches in the uefa cup was winning 6-2 on agg against Juventus in the semi-final of the uefa cup from 2-0 down at halftime in first leg, and then winning uefa cup 4-1 against Rangers icon_biggrin.gif

I havent gone to the end of the season to see if I unlock sugar daddy yet. But this is my most successfull and longest career ive had on either fm2005 for pc and fmhandheld.

Yay!

I though I would update my leicester Season here, after not playing this save for a long time I picked it up while traveling to cornwall and had my best season icon_biggrin.gif

History Before:

Season 1, championship - 14th place

Season 2, championship - 2nd place

Season 3, premiership - 6th plce, league cup semis

Season 4, premiership - 7th place

Season 5, premiership - 8th place

But this season something amazing happened:

Season 6, premiership - 7th place, EURO Vase winner, UEFA Cup Winner

Yes i wait 6 seasons and then 2 trophies come along at once icon_biggrin.gif and also go up one place from last time in the league. Pick of the matches in the uefa cup was winning 6-2 on agg against Juventus in the semi-final of the uefa cup from 2-0 down at halftime in first leg, and then winning uefa cup 4-1 against Rangers icon_biggrin.gif

I havent gone to the end of the season to see if I unlock sugar daddy yet. But this is my most successfull and longest career ive had on either fm2005 for pc and fmhandheld.

Yay!

Archived