is the plague is back

i was manging chelsea and my my first day in charge scott sinclair has come down with flu when he has recovered a week later another six have the bug is this just bad luck or does the players feeling sick spread it around the club i am worried as it may scare players from signing with the club has anyone else expireenced something like this?

i was manging chelsea and my my first day in charge scott sinclair has come down with flu when he has recovered a week later another six have the bug is this just bad luck or does the players feeling sick spread it around the club i am worried as it may scare players from signing with the club has anyone else expireenced something like this?

• SI Staff

Flu, colds and suchlike do spread through the club if you're unlucky.

Similarly food poisoning is more likely to happen if you're playing matches abroad where players will be more likely to be sampling food they're unused to.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by toftyboy444:

how do you send players home then??????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't on the current PSP version I'm afraid - it is noted as something to look into for a future version though (you can on the PC game which is where the suggestion mentioned probably came from).

Archived