Players being mard over low bonuses

How long does it take them to get it over it, every time after a game the same 2 players morale goes to very poor. Despite during games it gets back up to superb like the other players in my squad, before deteriorating enormously. It's been about a month now since I set the bonuses as well, and they're still moping about over it, considering most of my squad are on 100k a week with appearance fees and goal bonuses etc. You'd think they wouldn't miss a bit off the bonus each year but apparently a couple of them do.

I always give them high bonuses, even if it might put me in a little financial trouble by paying them more at the end of a season. However, the prize money will pay my club back for the player bonuses, as FrazT says.

But some players are left with the "PR" sign by their name in my squad list, and it says "Pleased his efforts may be rewarded with high win bonuses" which is fair enough, it is correct, but is it supposed to be on my squad screen ALL SEASON?

I stopped giving out the bonuses because I've been giving high for a number of years, and the 'normal' CL bonus is now 15m (still getting 11.5m between the squad on low) and the league one is at 13m for normal, even the league/fa cup one is at 8m which considering odds are I'm going to win them all. 'Normal' bonuses would see a pay out of 44m in bonuses for 2 domestic cups, the CL and the league. Last year all were on high, and my bonuses expenditure (bearing in mind goal scoring bonuses etc in here as well, was 49m.

I saw it was a financial blackhole, and considering 300m has just been spent on a new stadium, I wanted to try and bring it down a bit, because each year I set it high it seems to be going higher, so was hoping lower would either keep it at the same level or reduce it.

It's not a case of being tight, just needing to curb such enormous spending. My squad is getting older, and I need to buy replacements soon, saving 20 - 30m a season is a new player lol.

Archived