Stadium issue

Was just looking at a recent U21 international between England and Holland I think it was, and I saw the game was played at New Anfield, normally I would just shrug this off as that would be my stadium, only problem is Liverpool's stadium is named after me and hold 65k, while this New Anfield holds 75k I think the attendance was.

So just wondering how they managed to build both New Anfield and the stadium that we use named after me?

Guessing it would be some sort of bug? as far as I'm aware before I had a new stadium built after me we were still playing at Anfield!

I don't know if it's a bug, but I'm experiencing something similar with my Dortmund game. I just got a new stadium built named Sammer Arena (what a terrible name) yet I still play the league games on Signal Iduna Park. The Champions Cup games and German cup games are played on the new stadium however. That just doesn't seem right. Does anyone have any ideas?

• 1 month later...

I've got something similar with Liverpool.

The 2012 Olympics have just finished and the semi-finals and 3rd/4th play off were both played at New Anfield (maybe some group games too).

However, I haven't been told anything about a new stadium, and I'm still playing at the original Anfield. Very Strange.

I don't know if it's a bug, but I'm experiencing something similar with my Dortmund game. I just got a new stadium built named Sammer Arena (what a terrible name) yet I still play the league games on Signal Iduna Park. The Champions Cup games and German cup games are played on the new stadium however. That just doesn't seem right. Does anyone have any ideas?

This is a bug that happened when the new stadium is completed after the league fixtures have been published. The game arranges the seasons fixtures in the old stadium and doesn't take into account the new one will become ready.

However, the European and cup games are scheduled after the league matches, and after the stadium is built, so they are all arranged in the new stadium.

It'll all be rectified in your next season.

Archived