Board Request For a New Stadium

I was just wondering how long should I wait to ask for stadium expansion for the board to not get annoyed with me. This is due to my stadium being 6,000 and my average attendance 5,975 so why don't the board want to expand. My finance is -£400k a month due to the low gate receipts.

I ask at the end of the season, right after the last league game.

Then I ask again when the season tickets sales are over.

You can ask them again if you like, but if you keep pestering them they won't be pleased with you.

Sometimes you just have to wait, and it's best that you fill your stadium out every week. New signings attract bigger crowds and doing well in the league and cup competitions help too.

Just be patient. Plenty of people have got new stadiums in Dafuge's FM09 Challenge, including me. If you build up your finances through good cup runs etc, rise up the league and continually fill out your stadium, you will get a new one. The board may also decide to take out a loan to cover the cost of a new stadium :)

Hope that sheds some light on this issue :)

Know the feeling. Have Luton back in the Championship but have struck a financial limit. Still only 10000 in the stadium. I'm selling players regularly to turn a profit.

Have a loan of 1.5M but 3.7M in the bank. If they aren't going to use the money they could at least pay off the loan for me!

Archived