Not allowed to sign players?

I've just taken over Team Bath who've been promoted to the Blue Square Premiership, they have NO players or staff, so I signed in two keepers and some staff but have only used £440 of my £4,800 wage budget and have all my £8,000 transfer budget.

Now my problem is when I try to sign free unattached players it gives me no option to trial or approach to sign? I've managed to lose three players to other clubs as they're all allowed to offer deals but my only options are; Get scout report, remove scout report, declare interest, remove from shortlist?

It was fine a minute ago when I signed two players but now it's missing off EVERY unattached player?

I've noticed when managing in England I get a news item when the free transfer deadline is 1 week away and I think it's before the close of the transfer window, sounds like this is what has happened in your game and you will only be able to get players by paying for them until the next transfer window opens.

I've noticed when managing in England I get a news item when the free transfer deadline is 1 week away and I think it's before the close of the transfer window, sounds like this is what has happened in your game and you will only be able to get players by paying for them until the next transfer window opens.

I thought the free transfer deadline closed after the regular 'paying' transfer deadline :confused:

I've just taken over Team Bath who've been promoted to the Blue Square Premiership, they have NO players or staff, so I signed in two keepers and some staff but have only used £440 of my £4,800 wage budget and have all my £8,000 transfer budget.

Now my problem is when I try to sign free unattached players it gives me no option to trial or approach to sign? I've managed to lose three players to other clubs as they're all allowed to offer deals but my only options are; Get scout report, remove scout report, declare interest, remove from shortlist?

It was fine a minute ago when I signed two players but now it's missing off EVERY unattached player?

is the trial day near?

Archived