Your Special Player (Player Naming)

In every game there is one player you have a reason you want to keep them other than being good for example mine is claude makelele i no he is 36 but i signed him in my chelsea game because i think he used to be amazing and want him to be my ass man kinda like a liverpool fan signing robbie fowler or man u signing becks so who is yours?

At TP-47 I have a centre back called Murilo who was at the club at the start of the game. I'm 10 years in now, and he's still here and is captain. He's now in decline at the age of 34, but he's got a contract as long as he wants one because of his loyalty (worse players have demanded a move away in the past to go to a "bigger" club), quality and professionalism.

Sell about 5 - 10 players at the start. Even the clubs favourites and most expensive players aren't as good as the players I buy in, so it's no loss they wouldn't play anyway.

I can get Saivet, Sahko, Vela, Walcott for about €12 - €15m each and I can get wilshire for €6m or so, if I remember correctly?

Right from day 1 you have to get Saivet and Sahko, otherwise you pay big bucks for them.

Wenger will sell Vela, Walcott and Wilshire, if you can't get all 3 then go back for the one's you missed at the next transfer window.

Usually you'll have about €30m to start off with anyway, well if you want to sign players like that you'll be at a half decent club, I was at At Madrid. So selling 5 players for €10 - €15m aprrox. frees up revenue. Then there's about another 5 players in the team and reserves that you can sell off for about €5 - €10m each.

All the players I mentioned, their wage demands aren't that high, so no worries there.

I'm ruthless when it comes to getting rid of players.

I have 2 players I ALWAYS try to buy. Hernanes. Signed him for £6m for Middlesbrough, dont know what I'd do without him. Pulls all the strings from MC knocks in some important goals...and generally is my Bryan Robson....can tackle, pass, create, score goals....great engine, strong box to box play.

And.....

Lee Cattermole. He's not world class, more Mid Table Prem.......but I never forgave Southgate from selling him IRL for £3.5m....we WOULD have stayed up with him in the side....so he's more of correcting a wrong signing then a performance based one.

Keirrison for me, over 1,200 goals for the club, set to pass 1,300 this season. The rumours say apparently Andrew Smylie came back from the future and trained him lol.

Keirrison is 33 now (34 in december which is like 3 months away) and he'll still be getting a spot in the first team up until the day he retires, mainly because the premiership is so easy but also because after that many goals he deserves to be in the team as long as possible.

besteleven.jpg

Keirrison for me, over 1,200 goals for the club, set to pass 1,300 this season. The rumours say apparently Andrew Smylie came back from the future and trained him lol.

Keirrison is 33 now (34 in december which is like 3 months away) and he'll still be getting a spot in the first team up until the day he retires, mainly because the premiership is so easy but also because after that many goals he deserves to be in the team as long as possible.

wow how much can you sign him for?

Archived