Will FM10 Be on XBOX 360?

It's a shame really, as i personally feel the potential's there to be a console success, like back in the day when LMA Manager was good for consoles

Uh... market is too reduced, you have to make sure games work in 480p resolutions, you lack a mouse, and you can't do anything else while yo uplay it (which is almost a must-do for a game genre such as football managers)

I can see why some people enjoy a portable version, really, but I don't see the point of SI wasting their time on a console version. It's much better for us fans if they use those people and time in improving the actual PC version. And this is coming from a guy who ONLY plays Football Manager when it comes to PC, prefering consoles for most of my gaming.

Okay then....Thanks for the Info lads....Might improve my graphics card instead...

I think a new graphics card and some more ram might be the way to go. Installing these should also be a bit cheaper than an xbox360. Anyway how much ram & what what graphics card do you currently have.

A graphics card would be one of the last things he needs. If his computer is that old, he should consider an upgrade to a newer computer. If he wants to upgrade his processor(most important component). Then he will have to get a new motherboard(a new processor wont work on old mobo).

OP, just save up your money for a new computer. I am sure you get a good used one

Archived