So I've had one keeper injury in 5 years.

Sod's law isn't it what happens then are you screwed, or is there a rule to bring in a replacement for tournaments, :| In league matches it sure is a different ball game. World cup, you here of replacements being brought in; in real life.

There's a cut off limit though.

I get this when I sell a player. Perhaps I have too many strikers. So I sell one, and then all of a sudden all the strikers in my first team get injured. So I have to play a 16 year old from the youth team.

Sigh. It happens enough to be recognizable.

I get this when I sell a player. Perhaps I have too many strikers. So I sell one, and then all of a sudden all the strikers in my first team get injured. So I have to play a 16 year old from the youth team.

Sigh. It happens enough to be recognizable.

You and me both matey

In recent times ive had two games saves where ive had to use smallish squads,

One team got promoted into the premier League and in-between the last friendly and the first game of the season, I have lost my 3 best strikers where in only have 4 capable of doing anything in the first team.

The other ive got an even smaller squad, Id lost 3 of the four players capable of playing centre back one was actually my first choice Right Back. And later on in the Season I lost 4 of my 4 choice four strikers in my first team, with the defender situation i was lucky to be able to get someone on an emergency loan as i was in League One, was not so fortunate with my striker situation has I was restricted by my wage bill.

God I hate FM sometimes

Archived