Finance Features from Fifa Manager to FM or CM?

Just wondering but last year i bought Fifa manager 2008 and i loved the feature that you can create the perfect stadium, set match ticket prices etc and i just wonder if FM or CM will ever add the finance features to their game because i find it very interesting and creative.

Stadium building is interesting and i think the media aspect is tedious in the game and rather see a stadium building wizard than answer the same old dull questions about the same old thing in a press a @ q session.

it´s a game´s/devs philosophy thing. At first glance I thought they´re missing out but now it´s fine how it is. They should just communicate that FM resembles the way how football is being managed in UK. In other parts of the world it´s quite different. So, nothing wrong with either approach but Fifa seems to be all-in-one and that´t most likely not realistic.

It would add loads to the min specs, it would be unrealistic (you can't suddenly add 300 seats here on whatever, it just doesn't work like that), the stadiums would look tacky anyway, and you'd rarely see them!

The key factor for me is the realism. I think this would take a lot of it away.

I did enjoy this feature when I used to play LMA back in the day but I could never take that game seriously. I like my FM to be realistic :D

The key factor for me is the realism. I think this would take a lot of it away.

I did enjoy this feature when I used to play LMA back in the day but I could never take that game seriously. I like my FM to be realistic :D

I enjoyed the hotdog carts you could place around the stadium in USM 98.

Archived