Different squads

I usually end up buying players with high passing, speed and technique.

Has anyone tried building a team of unusual stats such as aggression, bravery and strength?

or maybe just players with dribbling, acceleration and pace?

obviously your tactics would change drastically but has anyone given it a go? Another thread got me thinking about the idea.

TBH I don't focus particularly on certain stats for the whole squad - just each player and their position

Although I do have certain rules for minimums, like no player can have <10 for passing, first touch, pace and acceleration

TBH I don't focus particularly on certain stats for the whole squad - just each player and their position

Although I do have certain rules for minimums, like no player can have <10 for passing, first touch, pace and acceleration

I'm pretty much the same. I think pace is the only attribute I look for in every position since it suits my style of football.

I tend to try and keep the aggression in the 10-13 range, as I feel it is high enough that the player wont be pushed around the whole time yet not so high that he gets sent off every other match.

If I'm given two players by a scout with similar potentials in the same position(s) I will tend to go for the player with the higher determination, team work and work rate, even if the other players other stats are better (except if he is really weak physically).

To be honest, I haven't created a team of players with similar or as much as having the same attributes exaclty as other players in the squad. I tend to play with players that can fit in the team, it tends to be more individualy often not but by choice and need., but you've made me think a bit more into the actual 'Shape' of the team.

Archived