New patch please!!

I am fed up with:

-not being able to use internet while I play FM!!

-magical woodworks

-world class goalkeeper savings, in L2

-all the injuries

-my windows dropping down in full match screen after changing tactic

-stupid "clear cut chances"; WHEN I HAVE CLEAR CUT CHANCES I PRESUME IT WILL BE A GOAL ON A REGULAR BASIS. Change your term or change the cheating match engine so my clear cut chances really ARE clear cut chances FFS!!

-etc etc. I am too furious to think clear right now, but there are ****loads of issues with this "9.3.0 patch".

If my enemies had same statistics each match as I do, I would have been relegated with whatsoever team there is. The whole "patch/game/whatsoever" is just 100% BS!

Can you really not give us an engine that plays fair, or does your lack of creativity/IQ hinder you to make us a game that you see as challenging for us, so therefore you make it to cheat??

I repeat myself; Will not buy any "FM10"" until there is a new patch out!! FORSTÅTT/UNDERSTOOD/COMPRENDE??!!

/golfclap

Oh dear.

There will not be a new patch for Football Manager 2009, as work is well underway to make Football Manager 2010. Therefore, they will be putting their effort into making the best game possible, rather than wasting time and resources making another patch for FM09 to fix a couple of things.

Sorry.

BTW, I am playing FM 09 whilst typing this (on windowed mode), so not sure out your first problem, could be something else causing that.

Archived