Ramzinho's Back with A New Winning Tactic

Well after the 4-1-3-2 Tactic has got a good feed back from the members of the forum i have developed a new one which gave me great results for my season.

Well Now i play 4-1-2-1-2 With

2 DC

2 Full Backs

1 DMC

2 AM-M R/L

1 AMC

2 ST

The results were really awsome but it had one bad thing about it for me in this season. My DMC Lucas Got 25 Yellows in 30 Games While Zapater got 3 Yellows. So you have to very careful with the DMC you choose.. If you are starting a new game.. Pirlo is your best choice and he is still kicking in my 5 season 2013

The tactic is Based upon The 8.0.1 Patch as closing down is a main way of success to this tactic.

Here is a picture of the stats of my Season

totalformjl3.th.png

layoutkf8.th.png

------------------------------------------------

The Idea

**The Two Strikers Do go wing play while your mid fielders attack the middle and the flanks your AMC will be free and he will be enabled to score Tons.

**If you try this tactic for a while you will find how amazing your players will play and how lovely it will be seeing your team perform in good shape.

** Corner Kicks will be your way out of some troubles So please try to follow the Players' Choice guide Below.

Now I will now tell you the quality of players needed to have success to this Tactic

DC: Marking, Heading, Decisions, Tackling, Concentration Are Vitals for this Positions

Recommended Players: Breno, Pique, Richards

Full Backs Acceleration, Crossing, Long Throws, Dribbling and Flair are Vitals for this Position

Recommended Players: Marcelo "R.Madrid" , Daniel Alvis.. Players of this quality

DMC: Marking, Passing, Long Shots, Corners and Determination are Vital For this Position

Recommended Players Pirlo, Lucas, Essien..etc

MR/L Well there is something about this position your players shouldn't Be Mid fielders but they can be attacking mid fielders

i.e, I use C.Ronaldo in the MR position and he scored 20 Goals and 12 Assists

Dribbling, Passing, Off the Ball, Crossing, Acceleration, Flair, Long Shots are vital for success.

Recommended Players: Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Messi, Maxi Rodrigues, Hleb, etc...

AMC: Passing, Long Shots, Flair, Creativity are Vitals for Success

Recommended Players Iniesta, Gago, Joe Cole, Van Der Vart... etc

Strikers: I guess all FM Fans know what's needed but i will say anyway

Finishing, Composure, Off the ball, Determination, Anticipation Are Really Vitals For Success

Recommended Player: Rooney, Drogba, Benzema.. Etc

Now for the new users of people who say this guys is taking millions and for those who doesn't know..

You can buy a player as close as possible to let's say Messi's Talent with a less price.

All you need is choose messi and go to misc in his menu and chose creat a filter from player's attributes

You can refine your Search and you will be pleased with the results..

Note: Send your best scout at least 3 times then send your second best for 2 times then send your Assistant manager for one or 2 times..

IF they all agree the player is worth it.. The go For it.

Now Here is the tactic:

4-1-2-1-2 Attacking Version

4-1-2-1-2 Defensive Version

The Defensive version isn't really defensive it's just have more security at the back and don't let your players rush into attack without securing their backs.

My advice use the Defensive version but when u concede a goal use it in the last 20 minutes.

Give both a try in your friendlies and i am sure you will like them both.

Striker Setting Guide

**Set ANY of the strikers as your target man. it's up to you both will do the same thing.

** If You Have A Speedy Striker set him as your target man and let him run onto the ball.

** If your Striker has got talent and can go past the defenders let him get the ball to feet and see what he will do

** If you have a super striker set the target man support to mixed and your squad will do the best icon_biggrin.gif

Now let's assume that the AI gets used to your tactic after the mid season.

Some Tweaks will be helpful.. Even during a game and u can't hold pocession of the ball or you can't break the opponent defence..

Tweaks List:

1)Let your Strikers Swap Position

2) Remove One Arrow From one of Your Strikers... I recommend you to remove the arrow on the non target man

3) If your Squad is felixable and you AMC can Play as AMR/L and Your AMR/L Can play as an AMC Let Them Swap position

4) Change the way your striker "Target Man" receive the ball. it has influence of the opponent defence.

And i will keep you informed with any more Tweaks i discover.

Opponent Instruction Guide

Strikers ( Acceleration 15+ = Tight Marking Always) Tackling is up to you i use Hard

Strikers ( Acceleration 15- = Closing Down Always) Tackling is up to you i use Hard

AMR/L/C - MR/L/C ( Closing Down Always)

Note: Watch your opponents DMC if he get involved too much in the game and build the attacks for his team.. i recommend Closing Down to him.

That All Folks.. Wish you try and report back...

Done so hard to present it in a good way.. Wish u enjoy it and wish to hear your feed Back.

Cheers. Ramzinho icon_wink.gif

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after the 4-1-3-2 Tactic has got a good feed back from the members of the forum i have developed a new one which gave me great results for my season.

Well Now i play 4-1-2-1-2 With

2 DC

2 Full Backs

1 DMC

2 AM-M R/L

1 AMC

2 ST

The results were really awsome but it had one bad thing about it for me in this season. My DMC Lucas Got 25 Yellows in 30 Games While Zapater got 3 Yellows. So you have to very careful with the DMC you choose.. If you are starting a new game.. Pirlo is your best choice and he is still kicking in my 5 season 2013

The tactic is Based upon The 8.0.1 Patch as closing down is a main way of success to this tactic.

Here is a picture of the stats of my Season

totalformjl3.th.png

layoutkf8.th.png

The Idea

**The Two Strikers Do go wing play while your mid fielders attack the middle and the flanks your AMC will be free and he will be enabled to score Tons.

**If you try this tactic for a while you will find how amazing your players will play and how lovely it will be seeing your team perform in good shape.

** Corner Kicks will be your way out of some troubles So please try to follow the Players' Choice guide Below.

Now I will now tell you the quality of players needed to have success to this Tactic

DC: Marking, Heading, Decisions, Tackling, Concentration Are Vitals for this Positions

Recommended Players: Breno, Pique, Richards

Full Backs Acceleration, Crossing, Long Throws, Dribbling and Flair are Vitals for this Position

Recommended Players: Marcelo "R.Madrid" , Daniel Alvis.. Players of this quality

DMC: Marking, Passing, Long Shots, Corners and Determination are Vital For this Position

Recommended Players Pirlo, Lucas, Essien..etc

MR/L Well there is something about this position your players shouldn't Be Mid fielders but they can be attacking mid fielders

i.e, I use C.Ronaldo in the MR position and he scored 20 Goals and 12 Assists

Dribbling, Passing, Off the Ball, Crossing, Acceleration, Flair, Long Shots are vital for success.

Recommended Players: Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Messi, Maxi Rodrigues, Hleb, etc...

AMC: Passing, Long Shots, Flair, Creativity are Vitals for Success

Recommended Players Iniesta, Gago, Joe Cole, Van Der Vart... etc

Strikers: I guess all FM Fans know what's needed but i will say anyway

Finishing, Composure, Off the ball, Determination, Anticipation Are Really Vitals For Success

Recommended Player: Rooney, Drogba, Benzema.. Etc

Now for the new users of people who say this guys is taking millions and for those who doesn't know..

You can buy a player as close as possible to let's say Messi's Talent with a less price.

All you need is choose messi and go to misc in his menu and chose creat a filter from player's attributes

You can refine your Search and you will be pleased with the results..

Note: Send your best scout at least 3 times then send your second best for 2 times then send your Assistant manager for one or 2 times..

IF they all agree the player is worth it.. The go For it.

Now Here is the tactic:

4-1-2-1-2 Attacking Version

4-1-2-1-2 Defensive Version

The Defensive version isn't really defensive it's just have more security at the back and don't let your players rush into attack without securing their backs.

My advice use the Defensive version but when u concede a goal use it in the last 20 minutes.

Give both a try in your friendlies and i am sure you will like them both.

Striker Setting Guide

**Set ANY of the strikers as your target man. it's up to you both will do the same thing.

** If You Have A Speedy Striker set him as your target man and let him run onto the ball.

** If your Striker has got talent and can go past the defenders let him get the ball to feet and see what he will do

** If you have a super striker set the target man support to mixed and your squad will do the best icon_biggrin.gif

Now let's assume that the AI gets used to your tactic after the mid season.

Some Tweaks will be helpful.. Even during a game and u can't hold pocession of the ball or you can't break the opponent defence..

Tweaks List:

1)Let your Strikers Swap Position

2) Remove One Arrow From one of Your Strikers... I recommend you to remove the arrow on the non target man

3) If your Squad is felixable and you AMC can Play as AMR/L and Your AMR/L Can play as an AMC Let Them Swap position

4) Change the way your striker "Target Man" receive the ball. it has influence of the opponent defence.

And i will keep you informed with any more Tweaks i discover.

Opponent Instruction Guide

Strikers ( Acceleration 15+ = Tight Marking Always) Tackling is up to you i use Hard

Strikers ( Acceleration 15- = Closing Down Always) Tackling is up to you i use Hard

AMR/L/C - MR/L/C ( Closing Down Always)

Note: Watch your opponents DMC if he get involved too much in the game and build the attacks for his team.. i recommend Closing Down to him.

That All Folks.. Wish you try and report back...

Done so hard to present it in a good way.. Wish u enjoy it and wish to hear your feed Back.

Cheers. Ramzinho icon_wink.gif

It sounds like you have gone through alot of trouble with this tactic and i like the idea of two strikers also.

I am going to try it out right this minute with my side (10 games to go in the season and are 4th in PL) and will reply soon.

ps. is there a time limit (10-20 games) that this tactic needs before it becomes effective just so i can tell ?

cheers ramzinho

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lil ole me:

It sounds like you have gone through alot of trouble with this tactic and i like the idea of two strikers also.

I am going to try it out right this minute with my side (10 games to go in the season and are 4th in PL) and will reply soon.

ps. is there a time limit (10-20 games) that this tactic needs before it becomes effective just so i can tell ?

cheers ramzinho </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess u will get results after 3-4 games.. And i wish it works well for u.

I didn't get any troubles with it.. It's just the AI gets used to the tactics faster than any other version and i have played 65 games with this tactic so tweaks were a must.

Cheers Bro

My 1st game in charge i lost 1-0 BUT.......i had 22 shots at goal with 16 on target and also had 58% possession vs Milan at the san siro. I had been using my old tactic for 4 years so you have to give it a while before it happens.

In my 2nd game vs Tottenham at white hart lane i won 3-0 with good possession AGAIN and also had a very good ratio with shots /on target.

Looks like it will be a good tactic. I will keep you informed if anything drastic happens and also if i make some tweaks to benefit this tactic aswell.

once again.........cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pancu:

Ramzinho i will try your tactic as soon as i get home(i'm at work), hope is a good tactic man icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't wait to see its influence on ur game

It's not working for me neither with my chelsea team. I have scores of 4-4, 3-2, or 2-3. The opponent seems to score also one more goal than me, and I have the right players. I have returned to your previous tactic (attacking version) which is much more stabile at the back.

mitkoo88 , James1 trust me... wait a little bit for about 10 games... and trust me u will be delighted with the results..

You should use the defensive version first. it's gonna work..

Spanish and English leagues are the most goal scoring leagues.. Specially the spanish cause players love to play attractive football so just give it a go and u will like the results at the end,,

Don't start it in mid season save it for the preparing friendlies then u will enter the season with adapting players to it icon_wink.gif

Cheers

also wondering if u can help i normally have the fomation of the tactic i want to use set out but dont put the actual tactic into play after clicking go to match does that make any difference? and by doing that will it stop my players getting used to the tactic?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lfc7:

also wondering if u can help i normally have the fomation of the tactic i want to use set out but dont put the actual tactic into play after clicking go to match does that make any difference? and by doing that will it stop my players getting used to the tactic? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Concering using defensive version first:

Use the defensive version first so you can let ur team get used to the movements at the back.

Then when playing with it for 10 or 12 games u can switch to attacking on on a relatively easy game u expect to win easily so ur players get faith in this tactic.

As for the Setting the tactic before or after starting the match i have no idea what the influence would be.. But i guess changing it just after match satrt is gonna confuse ur opponent.. Not sure though. give it a try

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lfc7:

sorry i didnt mean after the match has started i meant after you submit your team and u can choose opp instructions etc thats when i normally change my tactic would it make any difference? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well for your team no... But for the opponents it will confuse them i guess

do you just have ure tactic selected before u submit ure team </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i choose it before submitting the team

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daveshotton:

Looks brilliant so far, been on a dismal run of form with Newcastle but since I switched to this tactic I've beaten Blackburn 6-1 at home and Villa 4-0 away! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Scores with NewCastle... Screw Sam Alardies.. What does it mean he is too chicky to play under pressue ... GO GO Daves icon_biggrin.gif LoL

this is not a bad tactic, but defensive version does not work for me, and for attacking version a can't beat stronger teams. it seems this is due to ramzinho team very attacking minded and defence deep so it's up to dmc to pull all the weight. if you close down the dmc, you did the job, and the ai does precisely that. if i change something about those two slides, than i am more prone to oppositions fast players. any ideas how to slove this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kizo:

this is not a bad tactic, but defensive version does not work for me, and for attacking version a can't beat stronger teams. it seems this is due to ramzinho team very attacking minded and defence deep so it's up to dmc to pull all the weight. if you close down the dmc, you did the job, and the ai does precisely that. if i change something about those two slides, than i am more prone to oppositions fast players. any ideas how to slove this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you please explain more about your problem.

What slides are you taking about.. and is the problem about your DMC or your Flanks are open to opponent team.

Will be glad to help

With Man Utd, I decided to use the defensive tactic for the first time against Chelsea. Here is a match report:

Early domination results into a goal with my striker, Saivet scoring in the 10th minute. Then Rooney scores in the 22nd minute after a fantastic cross by Ronaldo. 3rd goal by Saivet in the 32nd minuted after my AM sets him up with a through ball. Unfortunately, Chelsea score just before half time but my team go into the break completely dominating and restricting Chelsea's chances.

Second half starts badly with Chelsea scoring a second with only their 3rd shot on target icon_mad.gif but I blame my defenders for not closing down properly. But then Saivet comepletes his hattrick in the 72nd minute to restore a 2 goal advantage, before Roonay scores his second just 5 minutes later. Saivet wraps up the win in style with a fantastic smash outside the box for his 4th goal in stoppage time.

Final score - 6-2 to me. Good things I found were that the DM is very important in stopping opposition attacks. Also, when strikers go wide, it completely confuses the opposition defence as they can't pick them up. Saivet and Rooney got all the goals by recieving the balls wide and running into the box and shooting.

Bad things - I have always found that the DM loses the ball too often so that is why I stopped using one. This time it was no exception. I don't know how to stop it. DM gets the ball, stands there doing nothing, an opposition player tackles him and they counter attack.

However, I found this tactic worked fantastically in only my first game using this - and against Chelsea! Good work icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ljdzsgffk:

With Man Utd, I decided to use the defensive tactic for the first time against Chelsea. Here is a match report:

Early domination results into a goal with my striker, Saivet scoring in the 10th minute. Then Rooney scores in the 22nd minute after a fantastic cross by Ronaldo. 3rd goal by Saivet in the 32nd minuted after my AM sets him up with a through ball. Unfortunately, Chelsea score just before half time but my team go into the break completely dominating and restricting Chelsea's chances.

Second half starts badly with Chelsea scoring a second with only their 3rd shot on target icon_mad.gif but I blame my defenders for not closing down properly. But then Saivet comepletes his hattrick in the 72nd minute to restore a 2 goal advantage, before Roonay scores his second just 5 minutes later. Saivet wraps up the win in style with a fantastic smash outside the box for his 4th goal in stoppage time.

Final score - 6-2 to me. Good things I found were that the DM is very important in stopping opposition attacks. Also, when strikers go wide, it completely confuses the opposition defence as they can't pick them up. Saivet and Rooney got all the goals by recieving the balls wide and running into the box and shooting.

Bad things - I have always found that the DM loses the ball too often so that is why I stopped using one. This time it was no exception. I don't know how to stop it. DM gets the ball, stands there doing nothing, an opposition player tackles him and they counter attack.

However, I found this tactic worked fantastically in only my first game using this - and against Chelsea! Good work icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if you DMC keeps tha ball alot of time... Set his creativity to a lil more and direct passing in the right middle of the slider.

This way if he has a chance to go past his marker he will and attemp to play direct passes

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pancu:

verry good tactic ! strongly recommanded! good work Ramzinho </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the feed back.. but some match scores will be a great job

ramzinho am goona start a new liverpool game later with your tactic when u say it will take 10+ games for the team to get used to the tactic couldnt i just up my friendlies to maybe 10 games or would that be to much also the players am looking on for the positions GK-reina, DR-rafinha, DL- marcelo, DC-barzagli(sp)/breno/carragher/agger, DMC-mascherano/sissoko?/lucas, MR/L-babel/, AMC-gerrard/fernandez, ST-torres/palacio what do you think any suggestions?

Hey best tactic i have ever used, only lost 1 game in about 20 matches with newcastle.

Sold martins for £15m, and have only brought in Vagner love, Van der Vart and Radoi.

Changing the striker positions and using a diffrent kind of target man in game works great. icon_wink.gif

what do you mean different kind of target mna? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awsome Squad and i play lucas in DMC with Forward Arrow In Relatively easy games.

ANd for different kind of target man.. he means some time when he used a speedy on he plays target man feed as Run Onto Ball.. While a Fluent Striker with ability to beat his man he use to feet...

That's is what he meant i guess..

I love the tactic and i would love to hear more from u guys

nice one ramzinho will be starting my liverpool game after the liverpool v chelsea match just a few things about what i mentioned above would you keep sissoko? what do you think about the 10 friendlies? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep sissoko he is a good player...

Well if u can make 10 friendlies it would be great but IMO you won't have quality teams to play against in the 10 games...

Ur team will be fully applying the tactic at ur 5th or 6th game and will be performing their best on the 10 games..

Meanwhile it might be ur players mentality after all that makes them know how to perform with this tactic.. use it and give it a try and give me back ur report

ok will do just a few more things to ask sorry lol am looking on getting rid of alonso what do u think? also for the positons the stats u say are vital what rating would you say u need no lower than 15 or would you say higher thanks for help

ok will do just a few more things to ask sorry lol am looking on getting rid of alonso what do u think? also for the positons the stats u say are vital what rating would you say u need no lower than 15 or would you say higher thanks for help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry but i don't understand ur question.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ramzinho:

Cheers. Ramzinho icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for e.g above where ure talking about vital stats for position what do u think is the lowest (between 1-20) u could have for that stat? also what do u think about alonso get rid? i just dont think he will fit in anywhere? nice one ramzinho

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ramzinho:

Cheers. Ramzinho icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for e.g above where ure talking about vital stats for position what do u think is the lowest (between 1-20) u could have for that stat? also what do u think about alonso get rid? i just dont think he will fit in anywhere? nice one ramzinho </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marking 15

Passing 18

Long shots 15

Corners 15

Determination 15

Tackling 15

This way ur dmc will make good passes.. have nice long shots. and in my team Pirlo Used to play the corners and as u see i scored 19 goals from corners..

Can't wait to hear ur results.

Alonso is a good player but if u can sell him for a nice price that would be greaaat icon_biggrin.gif

i dont mean to be a pain in the arse but only when u have time could you do the same for DC/DRL/MRL/AMC/ST that u done for DMC with the stats between 1-20 many thanks cant wait to get stuck in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DC: Marking 18, Tackling 18, Heading 17, Concentration 15, Decisions 15

DRL: Acceleration 15, Dribbling 16, Crossing 16, Marking 15

MRL: Acc 15, Flair 15 , Passing 18 , Creativity 15, Crossing 15, Long Shots 15

AMC: Off the Ball: 15, Anticipation 15, work Rate 15, Flair 15, Creativity 15

any thing higher than the above is surely an addition to ur squad

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by US ARSENAL:

Im gonna test it with leeds I recently started a new game as them god knows why but I wanted a challenge and this tactic sounds like it fits what Im after

cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well please report back some of ur results and give us some socres icon_biggrin.gif

the tactic is WAY to open even when u go def,played about 15 games wit liverpool won a fair few but every single game was close with a high amount of shots for both sides...the full backs on run wit ball often makes them prone to losing it an awful lot,u need aqmazing full backs for this...like a ronaldhino type at right back?im presuming the full backs r very important for this tactic as everybody else pushes up so its vital the full backs beat there man...however if (and when) they lose the ball u r left wide open...some teams have absolutley smashed me.please,correct me if im wrong.

well not forgetting Im -15points at the start so far seems to be going well, preseason wasnt too bad beat margate 4-2 in the first one then a very good draw with birmingham followed 1-1 then for some odd reason I lost 3-1 to waterford but redeemed myself with a 6-0 win at darlington, next was a 2-2 draw with watford before the season started.

Oldham was first in the league and it ended 2-2 then came bury 2-0 win then a 4-3 loss to west brom they got lucky too 95min winner for them,then a 1-1 draw with swindon and 2-1 win at tranmere 0-0 with port vale, 4-0 at darlington, 2-0 at brighton and then 4 1-1 draws in a row so so far Im finally out of the - and climbing the table very slowly.

thanks Ill post more shortly

Nice stuff guys.. I love ur feedbacks even though if the tactic doesn't work for some of u.. but i love to have more info about the players u r using in the tactic.

Please don't stop the comments and feedbacks. the tactic has been downloaded 312 times and i got only 5 feedbacks. come on guys... show me what u got.

played 4 games with newcastle won all 4 including a 4-0 thrashing of arsenal! But i'm now in a dilemma i have been using defensive tactic and now have a home tie against rotherham in the carling cup do i stick with the winning formula or change to attackin?

help much appreciated.

I'm using this tactic since mid-september in my 2nd season with AC Milan and its working very well.

i'm now in february, leading the serie A with 5pts before Napoli (they kicking ass this year) and i'm 10pts before Inter.

I only lost 2 games since i'm using this tactic and it was 2-1 vs Napoli then 1-0 vs Fiorentina, i just got all my players back from injuries so it should be going well again (i got Aguero,Seedrof,Gilardino,Ambrosini,Pirlo injured at the same time).

The players i'm using are:

GK Akinfeev

DC Nesta

DC Barzagli

DR Daniel Alves

DL Kalhadze

MDC Pirlo

MR Gattuso

ML Seedorf

AMC Kaka

ST Pato

ST Aguero

Kaka is doing very good in AMC, hes scoring alot and give alot of assists too, hes just my best player for now (while using others tactics i couldnt get him do this much).

Aguero should be fine in target man too, he scored 7 goals in 8 games before being injured for 4 months.

I let you know my results at the end of the season ^^

Archived