Assistant Manager Says Stupid Things

I liked the idea of the press conferences but after 20+ seasons they get kind of repetitive. So like everyone else I let the assistant manager do it.

But why do they say stupid things? I'm currently at AC Milan and my assistant manager just said that Inter, AC's biggest rivals are a sure shot to win the title. This is when we are 4 points behind and Juve are 1 point behind them.

What?!? My dog would know not to say Inter. Anyone who has remotely heard of football would know not to say Inter. I don't mind the assistant manager making mistakes and upsetting the team every now and then but things like this are just stupid.

FM2010 needs a discuss with AM option once they've said something stupid, so you can train them not to be brain dead or something.

My assistant manager has brilliant numbers for everything. However, he kept saying stupid things at press conferences, normally things that had no grasp in reality or talking about playing defensively (when we never did). When I stormed out three times in a row, I decided to take over.

Archived