Lack of harmony huge problem

I have a pretty large team and almost everyone there has been dismayed by the lack of harmony and even some players "worried by the lack of managerial discipline". Well, I guess the root of the problems is the fact that not everyone has luck to play, even from the bench, so they get depressed, but why "lack of managerial discipline ", what does it mean exactly? All my players are unhappy. They glad to be at successfull club, love me, but still have those two : lack of harmony and lack of managerial discipline.

Any thought how I should react, what to do? I am in good place at my league, above expectations and paying huge contracts. Also, I cannot get rid of half of team, can I?

Please, any help

How many players is large team.

Lack of managerial discipline could be giving out about players/refs a lot, or sledging every opposition manger. Players could also be unhappy if you are not allowing them to move to team in bigger rep. league (e.g. from CSKA Moscow to Fulham, league reps dont change ingame). I cant think of anything else offhand.

The 'lack of managerial discipline' thing often happens when one of your players gets sent off and you take no action (not even giving the culprit a warning).

Or they skip training. You need to be firm but fair with discipline.

With a large squad you need to make sure many have low squad status so that they are not expecting to be first teamers. Also, having players transfer-listed and still in the squad upsets the team.

I'm currently experiencing "lack of managerial discipline", but I'm not aware the me not disciplining my players (which I always thought this meant) has caused it. Brian's comment leads me to believe that it could be because I told the players I was angry at them after a 1-1 draw away.

Archived