I am devastated!

I am in season 2019/2020 with Rangers having taken them all the way to the top and further when i noticed that i don't have any league games schedule in my fixture list!! So annoying! Cup and Champ league games are there.

Every other league that I have loaded has its full league fixtures scheduled, so I am now the new manager of Real Madrid. They have not won the league or champ league for over 5 years so time to bring back the glory days.

Sad that my time at Ibrox has come to an abrupt and harsh end! :confused: :mad::(

It's not possible as described previously. Could you please supply me with a link to SI's statement.

NAV does not 'chew up files'. It is nigh on impossible that a corrupted file could behave in the manner described here. For a start, anti virus software does not corrupt files. If it detects anything unusual it quarantines it and then informs you - it doesnt just delete bits of the file! And even if it did, the chances that file would still load is next to impossible.

It's not possible as described previously. Could you please supply me with a link to SI's statement.

NAV does not 'chew up files'. It is nigh on impossible that a corrupted file could behave in the manner described here. For a start, anti virus software does not corrupt files. If it detects anything unusual it quarantines it and then informs you - it doesnt just delete bits of the file! And even if it did, the chances that file would still load is next to impossible.

Norton is renowned for being carp Av software, which classes other AV as virus's. But by the fact that Norton as you said "it quarantines it and then informs you" by quarantining the file it removes its connection to the game, hence is lost of information, key data in game.

Norton is renowned for being carp Av software, which classes other AV as virus's. But by the fact that Norton as you said "it quarantines it and then informs you" by quarantining the file it removes its connection to the game, hence is lost of information, key data in game.

Absolute nonsense. You wouldn't just lose 'key data' and everything else works okay. You clearly have absolutely no idea of how NAV or any anti virus software works these days.

What part of 'SI have confirmed that Anti-Virus software can cause this problem' do you not understand. We are not saying this for the good of our health. Why would we make something like this up! I mean ffs :rolleyes:

Patch up. It won't happen again, IIRC.

AV can 'mess' with files. That is kinda the point :) FM isn't the only game to have had problems with certain AV. No need for name calling or trolling over this fact. This isn't IRC for goodness sakes!

Sorry for the delayed response everyone. I was already up tp date with the latest patches in the game so the bugs has happened dispite the patches.

I managed to get it back, i found an old save (had it under a different name for some reason) the only problem is that it was from October. So instead of playing the year not knowing if it would crash again I went on holiday for the full season. Good news it has worked and the season has loaded with no problem!! Few! My assistant mgr did well: league, champ league and both diddy cups :)

Onwards with my domination ;-)

I'm pretty sure this is the post people are referring to regarding Norton quarentineing FM files.

There's a problem with Norton where it incorrectly detects FM files as being in need of quarantine and so it quarantines them. I know that this can cause some people to start a new season (sometimes several seasons in) only to find they have no fixtures, because Norton has gobbled up the necessary files.

Norton is cack anyway; I'd change your AV tbh. (I recommend AVG or Avast for free options, and Kaspersky - which I use - or Nod32 for paid options).

Archived