Cup Draws

Is it just me or have other people noticed this? i've only really noticed this in the english leagues but when the teams are drawn in a cup how come a majority of the time i draw a team that i play either the week before of the week after the cup match? for example, i just drew manchester united in the carling cup 3rd round which is the week after i play them in the league, i've also had this happen to me in the league and the champions league so i end up playing the same team 3 times in sucessive games. Is this just purely conicidence or have other people noticed this?

the other day my game saved automatically(every few months) just before the FA cup 3rd round draw then i decided the use my headset so i changed the sound to mic and my game crashed :( no dramas as i had a save only days earlier but when i loaded up my prevoius save i drew the same side in the FA cup so i decided to load again and again and yes, i drew the same side again and alot of other fixtures were the same too (not all though) and yes i do have 9.3 patch also......I didn`t complain too much as the side i drew was Accrington Stanley :D

The day after i started this thread, i drew aston villa in the UEFA cup and in the FA cup and i also played them in the league, meaning i played villa a total of 5 times in a month. I have a screen print to prove it but it won't let me post it :(.

This has happened to me a few times, but nowhere near regularly enough for it to be common.

I've found that when it happens to me, it tends to be a team I want to play as few times as possible, ie Man Utd, Chelsea, etc

I get this in every league cup 3rd round draw. If I was Newcastle and I was playing Hull the next week or whatever I would get Hull in the draw. Also later on in the draw like quarters or something when my team comes up it then pauses and then comes up with who I play and it's either one of the big four

Archived