Real managers that have used FM

I remember reading years ago that certain managers used a previous incarnation of the FM/CM series when it comes to scouting players. The two I remember off my head are Strachan while he was at Southampton(Delgado anyone? icon_biggrin.gif ) and Curbishley admitted he used it to check on players he had been tipped off about before deciding to spend any money on scouting them.

There must be more documented cases?

I remember in one of the old CMs there was a brilliant player called Ibrahima Bakayoko from ivory coast.

If i remember correct everton bought him and he turned out to be crap lol.I was convinced at the time( i still have my suspicions) that they bought him on the back of that CM game!!!

Originally posted by Some guy....:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomtuck01:

Please do a search in future, this topic was brought up less than 2 weeks ago.

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Why is it so important to people.

Yeah, seems a bit odd doesn't it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is exactly the type of post that I talked about in the "These Forums" thread. People try to help/guide others on these forums and are greated with abuse from cretins. Tomtuck01 without being airy fairy was polite and even provided a link. Unlike you and your obvious insatiable need to post and read drivel, most of us want the forums to be relatively clear of duplicate content.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Some guy....:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomtuck01:

Please do a search in future, this topic was brought up less than 2 weeks ago.

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Why is it so important to people.

Yeah, seems a bit odd doesn't it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is exactly the type of post that I talked about in the "These Forums" thread. People try to help/guide others on these forums and are greated with abuse from cretins. Tomtuck01 without being airy fairy was polite and even provided a link. Unlike you and your obvious insatiable need to post and read drivel, most of us want the forums to be relatively clear of duplicate content. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the life lesson and contributing nothing to the thread.

Originally posted by themavsman:

Thanks for the life lesson and contributing nothing to the thread.

Is that aimed at me?

Quite funny really considering this thread is a duplicate and anything added to it has already been said. That and half of the actual suggestions are made up e.g. "Sven. With the entire Man City team 2007/08". icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived