FML for the FM fans

Can SI produce a youtube style video of FML please? I read a lot about how different it is to FM and in ways that appeal to me, however the concept of FML does not appeal to me so I would never buy it -rarely get more that 5 mins uninterrupted web access anyway :-( . As the new FM tactical interface seems to be represented in some form in FML from what I read, I think non FML FM'ers would really appreciate being able to see this.

Can SI produce a youtube style video of FML please? I read a lot about how different it is to FM and in ways that appeal to me, however the concept of FML does not appeal to me so I would never buy it -rarely get more that 5 mins uninterrupted web access anyway :-( . As the new FM tactical interface seems to be represented in some form in FML from what I read, I think non FML FM'ers would really appreciate being able to see this.

No reply - what a shame. Marketing opportunity lost I would suggest.

Why not sign up for the FMLive free trial and try it for yourself.

You never know, you may find yourself hooked.

Thanks for the replies. I do have a net connection issue which means FML is a non starter for me but I should like to know what I'm missing out on,...or what I may expect from FM10 in the future, especially as the feedback seems very positive.

Archived