I really dislike...

In advance sorry for my english because it's not my native... :)

- The thing that bothers me is that when a player has two natural positions, in this case AMC and AMR/AML. IMO those are two different positions not completely, but quite different. So my point is I never buy such a player, because i don't know is he attacking midfielder or winger. I know you are all going to say that my coach or scout are going to tell me in which position he plays best or it says in their description what are they, butt again I dislike those players.

- Or another example is when the players natural position is AMC and he has preffered move -runs with ball down right/left-. Or if his natural position is AMR/AML and he has -runs with ball through the center- as his preffered move. Why does he have to run down the flanks if he is AMC(playmaker), that is so much not his job. I know you'll say again that if I buy him i could interact with him and ask him to unlearn this preffered move, but not all players are willing to do that. So it's not worth risking buying them. All I'm saying that those preffered moves aren't logic and that I doubt that players like these are doing this in real life... Anyway I hope you understood me. I just wanted to write this as it always bothered, so feel free the say your opinion or to suggest me if I'm wrong or something like that...

Your first gripe, look at the players position screen. There is usually one position where the player is significantly more adapted to, and you are best off playing him there.

Your second gripe, if I saw that in a player I would be thinking this man is good for a free role/playmaker position, where he opens up the defence with his unpredictability. If his stats were good enough I would buy him no problem.

I'm not saying you are neccessarily wrong here it's your game play it your way. Im just saying how I look at the situation. My problem is players who like long shots without the aptitude for them.

Your first gripe, look at the players position screen. There is usually one position where the player is significantly more adapted to, and you are best off playing him there.

Your second gripe, if I saw that in a player I would be thinking this man is good for a free role/playmaker position, where he opens up the defence with his unpredictability. If his stats were good enough I would buy him no problem.

I'm not saying you are neccessarily wrong here it's your game play it your way. Im just saying how I look at the situation. My problem is players who like long shots without the aptitude for them.

Well, you haven't understood me really. But it's due to my english. However i respect your opinion. :thup: And thanks for sharing it. I'm also not fan of those players you would have nothing against playing for you -this man is good for a free role/playmaker position, where he opens up the defence with his unpredictability. If his stats were good enough I would buy him no problem-. I like precise player. He is or winger or attacking midfielder. IMO he can't be natural in both of those positions. But he could be in AMR and MR or on the other side AMC and MC. 'Cause those positions are much alike. All this is my opinion :) which nobody has to agree with. As i said I just wanted to discuss this with ithesr and hear some other opinion. Thanks Brian :thup:

Well, you haven't understood me really. But it's due to my english. However i respect your opinion. :thup: And thanks for sharing it. I'm also not fan of those players you would have nothing against playing for you -this man is good for a free role/playmaker position, where he opens up the defence with his unpredictability. If his stats were good enough I would buy him no problem-. I like precise player. He is or winger or attacking midfielder. IMO he can't be natural in both of those positions. But he could be in AMR and MR or on the other side AMC and MC. 'Cause those positions are much alike. All this is my opinion :) which nobody has to agree with. As i said I just wanted to discuss this with ithesr and hear some other opinion. Thanks Brian :thup:

ithesr=others* :)

Archived