cheating

is there any way i can see if someone is cheating reason being when i used to play online with my little brother he was awful at it and would get wound up and stop playing this happened a lot now he plays fm by himself and phones me up saying he doing treble etc...but i dont really beleive him as know what he like :).

would love to lol, i think he saves game then plays and if loses starts again i have seen him do it when i been round his house .

A mate of mine used to do this all the time, he'd spend hours getting through a handful of games..i could never make sense of it, what a waste of time!

A mate of mine used to do this all the time, he'd spend hours getting through a handful of games..i could never make sense of it, what a waste of time!

i agree i cant see the point in cheating ruins the game but he phones me up gloating saying he winning all time which i find really unlikely knowing what he like :D.

My brother is a lot like this, on his mates pc round the corner, apparently his real madrid side haven't lost for over 200 games, he signs all the best players, in the first season he got ronaldo, benzema, vidic, ferdinand etc etc. Around here on the pc, he's been sacked from:

Stoke, Hull, Chesterfield or Chester, AFC Wimbledon, Ross County, Dumbarton and a host of other teams. He never manages to materialise the proof of this other save though, and I know he genuinely doesn't understand the game mechanics to get it working so its impossible he's done it lol.

Archived