Unemployed

Just read a thread and got me thinking. In these difficult economic times, how many of the members out there are unemployed (in reality) and rather than spend the majority of their time applying for jobs, instead play FM. I think I maybe one of those who plays FM more than look for work. Although i'm in denial atm.

Got let go 6 weeks ago, around the same time my laptop broke. Hoping to get some FM in before getting a new job but FM07 on Xbox does alright for now.

FM any good on an Xbox? I couldnt see myself playing FM on anything other than a pc/laptop. just wouldnt feel right.

FM any good on an Xbox? I couldnt see myself playing FM on anything other than a pc/laptop. just wouldnt feel right.

Hasn't got that addictiveness that the PC has, but it's still good. I've been in charge for 8 years, won 6 leagues, 6 european cups, and brought through an astonishingly great centre back.

I thought I was bad, I play from 9am untill my fiancée gets home at 5pm literally everyday & I get arsey with her if I don't get to go on it during the day on her days off from work & it's going to be really bad soon as she is having 6 monthes off for maternity leave lol

I thought I was bad, I play from 9am untill my fiancée gets home at 5pm literally everyday & I get arsey with her if I don't get to go on it during the day on her days off from work & it's going to be really bad soon as she is having 6 monthes off for maternity leave lol

lol and when the child comes?

lol and when the child comes?

silly question. clearly the child will be getting taught the basics of FM from the earliest moment possible :p

was unemployed but been unlucky enough to find a job. seriously cutting into my FM time though, its not a nice feeling.... :thdn:

Archived