Is it me or is it sometimes really hard to decide what to say. I know you can use your assistant but if you use him too many times then I've heard bad things to happen.

Before a big game I usually say 'No pressure' or 'we can win this' and most of the time they don't work. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!!!!!!

Is it me or is it sometimes really hard to decide what to say. I know you can use your assistant but if you use him too many times then I've heard bad things to happen.

Before a big game I usually say 'No pressure' or 'we can win this' and most of the time they don't work. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!!!!!!

i have just simplified evrything to keeping morale high. i dont do media interviews as that deteriorates some players morale who arent the same as the rest of the team (i had a big problem with Adebayor and this). when im at home i always say i expect a win at the start and then pleased at half time (unless the players are doing bad and need someone to set them straight) and i say delighted to anyone with a 9 or 10 rating. and i do the same at the end.

if i am away i do exactly the same except i start with "you can win this"

this may not be the most super effective way of getting the most out of my players but it never makes them angry/confused or play badly. it does what i aim it to do and stops people having poor morale. i try and make the results give the players good morale.

Look you should follow your line. It depends if you want to be harsh or not, your team form, who's favourite, home or away, morale etc.

Just your imagination. I've tried Wolfsgong guide it is not perfect at all. icon_smile.gif

Archived