What do I do now?

So I got to the play-off's unfancied. Media prediction was 23rd. Played the final and lost. In the post processing, the game crashed so now what do I do?

Should I deliberately play an odd team / formation or take it as a sign I should have won and have another go with the best team I can.

What should I do?!

Imo you shouldn't feel bad about playing a fulls trength squad, it wasn't your fault. However, no matter how you should feel, you might feel that you've cheated (even though you haven't) so it might be wise to intentionally lose.

turn it into a best of three. play again and win = play a third match.

That's actually not a bad suggestion :D Well played.

It is never okay to reload! Never! :mad:

It doesn't matter if you get a power cut, or a corrupt game, or whatever else befalls you, you must not reload.

Whatever games (and points) you lost have gone forever and, as far as I am concerned, you have to play them again and accept the result, even if you end up losing a game you won.

That's the proper way to deal with it. So now you know. :D

The last time I got a corrupt save and lost some progress, I managed to turn a 1-0 loss against AFC Wimbledon into a 3-0 win and I felt extremely guilty. I almost replayed it for a loss but I remembered the code. The previous result had gone and I had to accept whatever I was given this time around. That's the end of it. Sometimes it works in your favour, sometimes it doesn't and most of the time the result will probably be the same anyway!

In this case, the last result has gone and you have to put that out of your mind. Play as you normally would to win the game! :thup:

Regards

C.

Archived