FMH07 Challenge

I don't like to brag but i'm very good at this game, i believe (and have with some teams) i can do well with any team, so i'm asking this question, trying to be as modest as possible, is there any decent challenge that will be tough and challenging?

(i don't need sugar daddy to win, either, i got east stirling to the SPL without sugar daddy and got them 4th/5th first season (euro vase place)

i would be very grateful if anyone could post a hard challenge, thank you icon_smile.gif

I don't like to brag but i'm very good at this game, i believe (and have with some teams) i can do well with any team, so i'm asking this question, trying to be as modest as possible, is there any decent challenge that will be tough and challenging?

(i don't need sugar daddy to win, either, i got east stirling to the SPL without sugar daddy and got them 4th/5th first season (euro vase place)

i would be very grateful if anyone could post a hard challenge, thank you icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i done the san marino challenge and that yeovil one sounds hard but im getting brian lara for the psp so wont play this as much.

San Marino

1st in cl/b

9th in serie b

9th in serie b

4th in serie b

2nd in serie b

15th in serie a

9th in serie a

10th in serie a

6th in serie a

7th in serie a

4th in serie a

5th in serie a

13th in serie a

8th in serie a

7th in serie a after 23 games in 20/21 season still got giovanni dos santos he has 251 goals and 125 assists! san marino and england between them have scored 1411 in 13 and 1/2 seasons so thats how good he has been for me!

Archived