My 30 euro better spent

I need to say that. Im really happy with this game!! I thought it would be a bad buy, but the hours of play and the satisfaction that it have generated to me, its higher than the other games I bought this year; Street Fighter IV and Empire and Total War.

Even the unfair results and the so frequent other frustrating moments ar worthwhile!

I bought the game, nothing more to be released here in Spain and I am glad to have done that.

Well It would be interesting if u can talk about your own experiences.

PD: Sorry for my bad english.

This is simply the best FM ever, I have had several saves that have been wicked like a long term Nantwich and Sunderland game, a Barcelona save that was loads of fun and a Getafe save that I no longer have that was one of the best saves I have ever played on any FM.

I've enjoyed this version. Like other gamers I was disappointed with the bugs upon release but as a rational person expected a few problems. As the months went on I got into the game and can see a lot of room for improvement (press conferences, giving Man City managers a brain, that sort of thing) which I expect to see in FM10.

It's by no means perfect but my only two major gripes are the speed of the game (IMO a season takes two long even on my high-end machine) and the heavy reliance on reputation for AI decision making.

The first point will never change due to the game's continuing in-depth development, and indeed some gamers think it makes FM better, but the latter needs to change big time. From AI managers' transfer targets to players choosing a mid-table mediocre Man U over a title-winning Newcastle side, that whole area of the game needs a revamp.

It has definitely been the best in the series! They keep getting better. I have had saves with most teams in the PL, Championship and various other teams in Europe. Had a couple of longer ones too.

Cant wait for the next one!

Archived