Clean sheets in a row

After using a current update with all the latest transfers I decided to start a game with my beloved Arsenal minus Toure, & Senderos. I started with a back four consisting of Sanga Song Gallas Clichy and to my suprise I have kept 17 clean sheets in a row....this could increase, however I am away to Real Madrid in my next game so its not likely. In this run I have played Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea at home and Spurs and Villa away so i've had some tricky ties to play.

I was just interested to know if anyone has had any similar records?

My team plays a 4-1-2-2-1 with a high defensive line - Song has been excellent and is currently keeping Varlamen (sp) out of the side and gallas has scored a rediculous 16 goals in around 24 games. My striker Eduardo has scored only 11 times in around 20 games and all my midfield have around 6 goals each...although i only average around 2 goals a games (suppose it doesn't matter when you don't concede). If anyone would like me to upload the tactic or provide screen shots I would be more than happy to?

After using a current update with all the latest transfers I decided to start a game with my beloved Arsenal minus Toure, & Senderos. I started with a back four consisting of Sanga Song Gallas Clichy and to my suprise I have kept 17 clean sheets in a row....this could increase, however I am away to Real Madrid in my next game so its not likely. In this run I have played Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea at home and Spurs and Villa away so i've had some tricky ties to play.

I was just interested to know if anyone has had any similar records?

My team plays a 4-1-2-2-1 with a high defensive line - Song has been excellent and is currently keeping Varlamen (sp) out of the side and gallas has scored a rediculous 16 goals in around 24 games. My striker Eduardo has scored only 11 times in around 20 games and all my midfield have around 6 goals each...although i only average around 2 goals a games (suppose it doesn't matter when you don't concede). If anyone would like me to upload the tactic or provide screen shots I would be more than happy to?

Looks like someone has found the corner cheat.

I had 22 cleansheets in a row, 2 of those were friendlies, so then 20 competitive games. Was so devo when it was broken. Akinfeev is a god

Good old akinfeev :thup: Personally I've never managed more than five or six

Think mine is like 26 in the league or something, but I'm miles in the future and nobody in Italy appears to have bought good strikers (or they've moved to England). Not sure what it is in all competitions, though.

Archived