Ronaldo

Not that it bothers me as i would never play as man utd or sign the player due to a lack of value and too much commoness but why is ronaldos free kick taking and more so long shots, crossing and passing so low. After some of the goals ronaldo scored in the last couple of seasons from long shots and free kicks to have these stats 15 or below seems ridiculous similar but not so much with his passing and crossing which i believe is of a higher standard than shown in his stats

why is ronaldos free kick taking and more so long shots, crossing and passing so low. After some of the goals ronaldo scored in the last couple of seasons from long shots and free kicks to have these stats 15 or below seems ridiculous similar but not so much with his passing and crossing which i believe is of a higher standard than shown in his stats

1. How many free kicks does he score though? Not very many

2. He doesn't score many long range shots either - most of his goals come from been in the right place at the right time

3. He is not a brilliant crosser of the ball

4. And he is not a brilliant passer of the ball

His stats are spot on in my opinion.

1. He scores alot more than most players from more difficult positions

2. he scores quite a few long range efforts a couple from halfway line last season

3. maybe not but atleast deserving a rating of 15 or above

4. hes atill pretty good just not his best ability

his other skills are under estimated because of dribbling flair etc which in my opinion are above many other players who have 20 dribbling+flair

1. He scores alot more than most players from more difficult positions

2. he scores quite a few long range efforts a couple from halfway line last season

3. maybe not but atleast deserving a rating of 15 or above

4. hes atill pretty good just not his best ability

his other skills are under estimated because of dribbling flair etc which in my opinion are above many other players who have 20 dribbling+flair

im a utd fan and to tell the truth for all the long shots he did score,he was hurting the team aswell by shooting from anywhere and missing rather then bringing others into play.

take champs league final for example,he took nearly all of utds shots from about 30 yards out!! he was an exceptional talent and utd had to change their tactics to suit him and his playing style which is long shooting,driving at defenders and not tracking back.

Archived