Every nation loaded...?

This is probably the wrong place for this question but there doesn't appear to be a more suitable place...

Can you realistically play a game through to completion if you select every availiable country to load players from, or does it become too slow? I have a high end machine.

I'm trying to play with every league selected on my brothers pc (my laptop with FM08 struggled with 8 on). So far its taken 18 hrs to get from the 8th of July 2008 to the 8th of Decemeber 2008 lol.

Yeah it took me three days and 6 (I think) hours to run a season and 2 months of 2nd season with same set up (and that was before I found this place so there was no lag on my part). Needless to say I havent tried it again.

I'm trying to play with every league selected on my brothers pc (my laptop with FM08 struggled with 8 on). So far its taken 18 hrs to get from the 8th of July 2008 to the 8th of Decemeber 2008 lol.

It takes me that long with 3 or 4 leagues on 09 but this is more due to distraction as it runs fine :rolleyes:

Archived