How important is it to listen to Assistants feedback before and during game?

Well, in my current game I had a terrible season and I always listened to my AM with OIs. This season I've started against the likes of Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool and remain unbeaten after 12 games. My team isn't as good as theirs but I haven't bothered with OIs this season. So it goes to show that you can do well without them, I'm not saying I'm doing better because I'm not using them though ;)

The Asst always seems to state the obvious pre game so now I set up the OIs as I see them without his input. I do tend to look at which team members appear to be over confident and tailor the team talk accordingly though.

I ignore assistant advice completely. Doesn't do any good for me at all, anyways; no matter how good the assistant is .

I don't touch OI anymore, and i've accommplished more after i stopped dealing with OI.

I think there really good to use if you trust your AM, For me when he says the passing is rubbish(to short or long) I change it accordingly. which I always find helps to improve the teams performance. also good with fitness to as dont always notice players that are tired, so all in all I think they good.

Mate, You should listen to ur assitant! im not saying you have to do everything he says but hes ther to help and he does! I find it helpful coz he tells you which players arent playing well! you should also look at your teams motivation thats helpful. Im arsenal and have won the premiership twice and the champions league twice and they were my first two seasons! it dont hurt to see what they got to say! Pat rice is a legend though some other assitant managers might b ****. good luck:thup:

Archived